VERY bad feeling about today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by YMsystemtrader, Nov 6, 2007.

1. sorry it took a little longer, i held out for +80 on 5 contracts still have some left

hey hows your long doing?:) f'n joker

#11     Nov 6, 2007
  2. way to go brother ! nice call my man ...

#12     Nov 6, 2007
  3. Nice call Schlepprock, but only a true Piker would cash out +80 after making a "VERY bad feeling about today" call. Go teach third grade Skippy.

Boilerroom Rennick out:cool:

#13     Nov 6, 2007
  4. dont worry brother.. still have 5 left for lod close.

#14     Nov 6, 2007
  5. market taking a pause

2:30 buying squad will be here in few hours

#15     Nov 6, 2007

6. thats why i ALWAYS take a profit on some.
    it was basically free money this am.

#16     Nov 6, 2007
  7. I'm not sure if going from +70 to -15 constitutes a crash. I'm pretty sure it isn't. Good job on making money but it ain't no crash.

#17     Nov 6, 2007
  8. I think you patted yourself way too hard on the back here. You made money, good for you. But you said "crash" and we had nothing of the sort so far (2pm). For all you know we could open higher and then climb higher the rest of the day. YOU DONT KNOW, I DONT KNOW. The fact that you thought it was "free money this am" is absolutely nuts. Until the day opens and you can get a feel for how price is acting, you cannot have any real idea what will happen. Its certainly not a way to make a consistent living, predicting what will happen PRIOR to the open. You might as well flip a coin.

#18     Nov 6, 2007
  9. [​IMG]

#19     Nov 6, 2007
  10. I think here at ET a ES drop of 5 points is regarded as a terrible sell-off. 20 points in the ES is "Black MON/TUE/WED etc." material. 50 ES points is getting you threads like "Did we get nuked?".

#20     Nov 6, 2007