VertiFX

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Feb 15, 2011.

1. They are located in a region( Caribbean!!) where there are NO GOVT forex trading regulations.

How much you all wanna bet their MT4 platform has a dealing desk that will allow them to screw you over on sudden wide spreads and block your ability to close your trades at will.

Ive said it once and I'll say it again, and again.

Open a forex acct with a broker located in a country or region where there is little or no govt oversight and you can kiss you money GOODBYE.

#21     Apr 6, 2012
  2. gokor89

gokor89

i know where this guy works at i live in LA how can i go after this guy with the law? he has scammed me with all my investments.

#22     Apr 6, 2012

3. EUR/USD spread 2.4 PIPS

Main Street, Charlestown, Nevi

bend over.

cheers,

s

#23     Apr 6, 2012
  4. gokor89

gokor89

#24     Apr 8, 2012

5. They make buckets... clearly. :p

The term comes from old brokerages houses in the days when quotes had to be called or wired about the country and clients had limited access to quote information.

Clients would place orders to buy or sell and the broker would just toss all the client orders in to a 'bucket' and 'fill' them at whatever price best suited the broker based on orders they could match up or if they could get a better price from the exchange and keep the difference.

You can see why it's used as a negative way to describe brokers...

#25     Apr 9, 2012
  6. " Reminiscence of a Stock Operator" ....

Has very good stories of dealings with bucket shops back in the day. Nothings really changed now days, same concept different era.

#26     Apr 9, 2012
  7. Kyle1955

Kyle1955

If you are referring to Dr. Kevin Kachaturian, only Kevin Kachaturian that I know, he is the most honorable and knowledgeable person that I have met 6 years ago on a seminar and since then thanks to his mentoring I support my business. I am not sure about losing other people’s money, which I doubt or his affiliation with VeriFX, but he has been on many financial websites as a contributor and holding online courses on trading currencies. Good luck… :)

#27     Apr 17, 2012
  8. gokor89

gokor89

Really you registered on this site just to say something good about a guy that runs a scam? only a guy that doesn't want his dirty work online would run to lengths like this to cover his name -___-

#28     Apr 17, 2012
  9. Kyle1955

Kyle1955

In your post you stated that you know where he works, then what is stopping you to go and pay him a visit, don’t have balls to tell him to his face that he ripped you off. Well judging to your posts and date of registration, you came to this site to intentionally trash one honorable man’s reputation. I suggest go get a date or do something more valuable, don’t waste your time bitching about others.

#29     May 2, 2012
  10. gokor89

gokor89

you mad? of course id come here.... i searched online after he ripped me off and found all this bull shit .....i knew kyle1955 is Kevin himself if the mods do a I.P look on his name they'll see its from Burbank/Glendale area .......your a joke and will be in jail very soon :)

#30     May 3, 2012