VertiFX

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Feb 15, 2011.

1. There are like a bazillion of these offshore MT4-firms (Metaquotes must make a killing with this).

Wondering if they are all net profitable? A MT4 license costs $100K + update fees, they need to incorporate somewhere, need at least some staffing, a website and so on. I guess the initial cashburn is minimum $200K or something like that, if you are really cheap. Given the onshore competition - not to mention the many offshore - it sounds hard to get enough suckers to sign up to make that back, to be honest.

#11     Feb 15, 2011
  2. settjhj what's the spread for Tokyo/London session? Does it get below 2.4 pips? Or is that the lowest?

#12     Feb 16, 2011
  3. Any further questions?

#13     Feb 16, 2011
  4. Yosemite

Yosemite

Mhh… Respect would be if you would stop posting no-sense to the forum members.

Which is an offshore location, and does not hold a dime of authorization outside. You better re-consider your marketing strategy and add proper disclosures on your site. Just a friendly advice.

Well, then you should explain me why the "open an account" application form framed on your site is coming from this url : http://www.itfxtrader.com/register.php?group=4
    And why I can switch in the URL the final “group” tag getting same applications? Is this a multi-broker application?

This online application refers to another broker: http://www.investtechfx.com/ which has been recently sued by CFTC http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr5974-11.html
    with other 13 shops for failure to register in the US, soliciting to us, acting as a broker without registration etc.
    Would you be next?

Nope you’re not licensed worldwide. You took registration in an offshore country where running a bucket shop is often a easy as setup a webiste. You should clearly refrain from soliciting US customers and putting proper disclaimers on the site.

What you claim to be your FSA pending status is simply ridiculous. I am very aware of FSA practices and even if true, your “pending” status means nothing. If you're pending show us your pending status on the FSA registry.

#14     Feb 16, 2011
  5. cstfx

cstfx

I am curious as to why a moderator is pimping this firm.

#15     Feb 17, 2011
  6. This is the Forex Brokers section and I plan on posting many Forex Brokers here for you guys to comment on.

Rather than comment on what moderators are doing...concentrate on YOUR posts ok?

By the way...A Thank-You to me is in order...I was up most of the night blocking the spam from ET for you guys...

ES

#16     Feb 17, 2011
  7. Thou shalt not question thy moderator.

#17     Feb 17, 2011
  8. YOU FOLKS MUST BE BORED....GET BACK TO WORK!

Arn't you supposed to be trading?

ES

#18     Feb 17, 2011
  9. bruce3

bruce3

Does anyone have any info on Kevin Kachaturian or katchaturyan? I know someone who is in business with him and so far he has lost thousands!!!
    I know this has happened to honest business people-a lot of good or honest people have made the wrong investments and lost, but just looking for any info.
    thanks...
    Bruce

#19     Mar 19, 2012
  10. gokor89

gokor89

how can a guy get away with such a scam?

#20     Apr 6, 2012