Verify a closing price (IQFeed)...

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by amigasearch, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Hi. I am using IQ feed now (their SDK) and i need to verify the correct closing price on the S&P eminis from today (11/10/03) at 10:01.

The help is really appreciated. See, IQ feed, depending on the server I connect to (!!!! ARRRGH!) is giving me two different closing prices - 1050.50 or 1051.25.

This difference, is eiher causing me a valid entry (my system works / takes signals on this data) or an entry due to their bad data.
    Can anyone check vs. their quote feed, to confirm this close price at 10:01?

And IQ I know you are reading this board, I will follow up with you about this. Differences in prices are detrimental to my sucess.
    This is not the first time this has happened, and this is only my 1st month using this feed.
    Thanks to all.

2. I have the close at 10:01 as 1051.25 using eSignal. 1050.50 was the low of that minute.

3. BKuerbs

BKuerbs

CQG reports 1051.25 for 10:01. That's for 10:01 EST.

Regards

Bernd Kuerbs

4. Yes. Their server has this price off by 1 point - the close is 1051.25 on their side (low is correct though). Looks like an error there. I will contact them. Thanks again for the replies.