Verifiable Scalping Records

Discussion in 'Trading' started by drprotrader, May 13, 2003.

1. I think he means he wants proofs that's why he wants a real statement as I said what can be a proof is also posting the trade in advance so I understand that he can be suspicious if it is past trades only.

#21     May 13, 2003
  2. As for my first post...I certainly apologize for not writing clearly and I indeed thank you all for your excellent responses...after reading your responses part of my thinking comes from my previous viewing of some well known pro firms, training schools making attempts on the internet in the 2000..2001 era to post some form of results which were clearly trying to sell their services in a public way....some of these firms no longer exist...and some of those that do no longer publish any type of performance...albeit I never have seen what I am looking for from these types of firms...ie pro firms or training schools. From the pro firms I would expect to see results similar to what you would see in any classroom...both good and bad grades...Ideally I would have liked to have seen a case whereby exemplifying a person who believes in the positive attributes...independence..self employment..mobility because of the internet...who learns a method and is successful...

Although that of the basic industries in the securities field...full service brokers...pro firms..training schools...gurus on television...there is so much talk about where they think you should put your money...but when it comes to verifiable performance...the game is no longer fun..and you hear an incredible number of silly excuses..even from the best of the best of firms...

Why is it that information...and other tools are thought to be good..good for what reason...in the case of making money..where is the evidence..that this is good..

Can you imagine the positive air the scalping industry would gain if some individual could show verifiable results on the more popular financial TV programs...when the well known blue chippers cannot do this...somebody here should do this...

I just thought that I might have missed something and I sincerely appreciate your responses...I fully believe that successful scalping is possible and that there are many people that are members here that do it but for obvious reasons cannot and possibly should not divulge this information...but with regards to pro firms, trainers, TV, magazines...and other products...I have not seen this...it must not exist...if the members here have not seen this...

#22     May 14, 2003