Veni Vidi Vici

Discussion in 'Journals' started by ozzy, Jul 12, 2005.

1. ozzy

ozzy

I know of all her setups and I've read her material more than a few times. I guess you could say I use some of her setups. I base a lot of my decisions on price action, volume, levels and the behavior at those levels.

Havn't heard of Chick Goslin was he LBR's mentor?

Night.
    ozzy

#141     Oct 18, 2005
  2. TGM

TGM

No he was not LBR's mentor. If you use the 3/10 ---you should check out his latest book though. It is a good read---no matter what method you use. Alot of good rules etc. I have went through many tough spells using LBR's rules and Chick helped me out alot. It is not written for a daytrader per se. But the rules work just the same. I use them intraday.

His book is Trading Day by Day. www.tradingdaybyday.com

You might want to check it out.

#142     Oct 18, 2005
  3. ozzy

ozzy

Midday Update:

Woke up late again (10:30 AM EST). Had some problems in the morning but caught the breakdown which occured around 1:00 PM.

+5.7 points so far.

oz

P.S I'm gonna get this mothasucka or I'm gonna die trying. So to all the people saying I can't do it, save your breath.

#143     Oct 18, 2005
  4. ozzy

ozzy

EOD DAY 1: (All results are based on 1 contract /per trade)

Net Profit = +$330 (Includes commissions)
    Net Profit (running) = +$330
    Total Points Today = +4.5
    Total Points (running) = +4.5

Decent day. But I know I can do much much better.

ozzy

#144     Oct 18, 2005
  5. TGM

TGM

good going---you will make your comeback in no time. just watch.

Are you taking profits at a automatic level? Like 40 bucks?

#145     Oct 18, 2005
  6. ozzy

ozzy

My goal is to get the longer swings 2-4 points. This of course does not happen most of the time which causes me to get stopped out quite a bit. That's why you see a lot of small profits/losses on my trades. But every once in a while, I'll catch a nice 2-4 point swing (or maybe more).

Hope that helps.

ozzy

P.S I'm a very aggressive trader on top of that I have very little fear. Once things start clicking again, the ball will begin to move and hopefully I will reach my goals.

#146     Oct 18, 2005
  7. TGM

TGM

that is what I do in the er2 ---try to take out longer swings. you are already on the road back.

NO fear is a good motto.

#147     Oct 18, 2005
  8. ozzy

ozzy

Just woke up to see ER2 down 8 points. I really need to get up on time I'm missing some good moves. Anyways about to start trading as of now.

Addition: Possible 1-2-3 coming up (10:15 AM). Could see a a fill of the gap, keep an eye out for this scenario.
    Addition: 4 losses in a row. Not a great way to start the day. Down -2.7 points so far. (10:30 AM)
    Addition: (10:52 AM) Now positive +0.4 I really fucked that last swing. Got out way to early, I should know better. I think I need some coffee.

#148     Oct 19, 2005
  9. ozzy

ozzy

These guys are tricky.

#149     Oct 19, 2005
  10. ozzy

ozzy

wow. That's all I can say. I had a good feeling we would trend the second half of the day, but I had no idea would go up 16 points from the bottom. Unreal.

Thinking short at Yesterday's High.

#150     Oct 19, 2005