Venezuelans welcome communism because they are lazy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crgarcia, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Venezuelans are very, very lazy people, even among latinos.
    They like to drink, chat and party everyday, but when it comes to work, nobody wants to do it.

So they prefer communism because they just seize assets from the rich, instead of working hard to buy the things for themselves?

2. Fairs, fair if you get my drift.

3. maxpi

maxpi

Truer words have never been spoken on ET, thanks for the insight.

4. Why, did the Supreme Court decide their elections?

I don't think the world is that black and white. You must look at the economy.

After all, there are no countries any more - in the true sense of things - only corporations.

The IMF has gone into many S. american countries and collapsed the economy, then foreign corps. swoop in and buy up all the important assets and systems (kind of like what's going on in Iraq now).

Then, the prices of basic necessities are raised to 'free market rates', and the citizens become debt/bank slaves (much like we are).

So the question is, who gains most from Communism/dictatorship. Clearly it is the corporations.

I'd be interested to know how much of Venezuela's major assets are foreign-owned.

And we know how easy it is to rally the population into accepting. The same song of dance of outside threat, we must act now, and so on. Witness how easily were will willing hate another country or group, simply based upon what we see on the 6pm news.

There is nothing new under the sun. And remember, flags and countries are mere figureheads these days. Pay close attention to the money flows. Like Arabs >>> Citigroup.

5. Hey crgarcia...usted es un beso verdadero del asno y un traidor....

:)

6. A leftist in a stock trading website?
    Uhm, interesting...

7. not entirely true! This site is not for stock trading only.:D