Venezuelans Pay 12 CENTS PER GALLON for Gasoline

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, May 3, 2006.

1. i wouldnt mind having solar panels on my house... if it generates enough electricity to be useful. i've -heard- of houses with solar panels that generate more than enough so that it actually flows back to the power plant and their meters run backwards... and they receive a rebate check.

#12     May 3, 2006
  2. i dont know if hybrids or solar cars will ever be popular in the us... i mean detroit is almost synonymous with muscle gas guzzling cars.

#13     May 3, 2006
  3. Will not affect gas guzzling cars though :)

#14     May 3, 2006
  4. The current crisis is actually very easy to resolve with no solar or innovative alternative energy programs...and would not disrupt Americans freedom of movement in any way....and would also make the oil companies and oil administration very happy....

Agree to replace your gasoline engines with small diesel engines...In other words...buy small diesel engine powered cars and trucks...

This would eliminate the bottlenecks...and diesel should drop to $1.00 per gallon...

Americans are the gas pigs of the world and need to change....
    for their sake and the worlds.....

Small diesels should also be used in hybrids...not gasoline.....

This would also allow for smooth transitioning to biodiesel....

#15     May 3, 2006
  5. #17     May 3, 2006
  6. what we really need is the flux capacitor. u can run that thing on old banana peels.

#18     May 3, 2006
  7. smallfil

smallfil

Yeah, nice motorcycle cars but, what about the trunk? Where are you going to put your groceries, spare tire, etc.?

#19     May 3, 2006
  8. I don't quite follow your reasoning. Why would an increase in consumption of diesel cause the price of it to drop?

#20     May 3, 2006