Vendor question

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Pekelo, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

When someone is a Vendor, how can we figure out what he is vending? I clicked on Profile but that didn't tell me either.

Maybe the vendor line should be clickable, and that would give the info. Or instead of Vendor, the actual brand should be under their names...

By the way, the poster is Kim Klaiman whom I am curious about...

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I have spoken to Kim. He is the CEO of Steady Options.

3. There is a link to our website in the signature, description of the service and also in the profile. What else would you expect to see?

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

@Pekelo, you don't see the information in his signature file below his posts? such as:

Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 1.38.26 PM.png

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Oh you mean your Homepage? OK, I got it. Although I assume not every vendor links their businesses to their Homepage...

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

No, but probably because I use an Ad-Blocker. Sorry...

I switched browsers (without an Ad-Block) and it showed up. I was just confused why is someone a Vendor if he isn't vending anything... Mystery solved.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

The issue is that you had signature file viewing disabled in your preferences. I turned it back on so you can see the vendor info you've been missing. If you want to turn it back off, that's your choice, but I don't recommend it. :D

8. You should remove Ad-Blocker. it's keeping you close-minded and in the dark,

Even bad/annoying things can mentally stimulate you for the better, o_O

Good trading, Ukulele

Baron likes this.
  9. Shhh, Kim is gone, I just tried to edit a post, and the thread is gone, maybe the SEC, KGB, and Bahamian Secret service got him

The Ever Conspiracy Laden VIPER

10. Hey R, Kim is now the CEO of banned hehehehehehe

The Ever Sorry I could Not Help It VIPER

#10     Aug 20, 2018