Velocity4x

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by michelino007, Jan 25, 2007.

1. fxlq is another scam , sorry bucket shop :D

#11     Jan 25, 2007
  2. qtip

qtip

I agree 100%. When I first learned of them, I thought they were different. But I learned the hard way they are not. Robert Gray is a crook!

#12     Jan 25, 2007
  3. Qtip,

I agree 100 %

by the way, Interbankfx clears through FXLQ

Tell us about your experience with FXLQ

#13     Jan 25, 2007
  4. qtip

qtip

Yes, Interbankfx does clear through FXLQ as does Spencer Financial last I heard. Interbankfx also claims to use STP and not a trade desk. However, all trades go through the trade desk.

Not to mention, I believe FXLQ takes on all the risk themselves. So basically, if you are are making money, FXLQ is losing money. If so, watch out, your account may just be disabled.

Also, customer service sucks. I bet there employees don't even have a Series 3.

#14     Jan 25, 2007
  5. Does Velocity4x have any affiliation with Velocity Futures? Velocity4x seems like they are understaffed as they are always extremely slow to respond. It often takes at least 2 weeks for them to answer an email. It took 3 weeks to get my account opened.

#15     Apr 10, 2007
  6. Hlm

Hlm

Was this some time ago? I just recently opened an account with them and it took less than 24 hours for it to be opened. My information was sent in the evening and the new account was ready to be funded by the afternoon (next day). I also sent them a question about eSignal and received an answer within three hours. This isn't my first Forex Broker and so far they seem to be well organized and helpful. I am not saying they don't have problems...only time will tell. However, within the very short time I have been with them I have not had any of the problems you have listed. It has been quite the opposite experience.

#16     Apr 10, 2007
  7. Moe27

Moe27

yes they or, i know 3 traders who has an account with fxlq and had no problems yet, there average order size is 3 million, they or just understaff when it comes to costumer service but other then that they have no problems with them. they have pretty good spreads.

#17     Apr 10, 2007
  8. Rocko1

Rocko1

Aww man I KNEW there was something fishy about Interbankfx, good thing I acted on instinct and left. Where can I find info to confirm the fxlq-interbankfx relationship?

#18     Apr 10, 2007
  9. Moe27

Moe27

IBFX FORUM ON THERE SITE THEY CLEARLY SAY FXLQ IS ONE OF THERE LP.

#19     Apr 10, 2007
  10. Rocko1

Rocko1

Can I have the link to it please?
    Hmm all I see on their website is

"...Trades are executed electronically, typically within one second, and go directly to our banks."

Another misrepresentation case for the NFA?

#20     Apr 10, 2007