Velocity Trader DAX Journal

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by GoodTrades, Dec 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BStrader

BStrader

Why not from home?But why with IB:D
    sure,you cab trading from home,when you have profesional hardware/software and...and connection.IB is only Toy...ahhh and eSignal LOL:D

#31     Dec 5, 2003
  2. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

wow, 600RTs a day? Why not wait for one good setup and jack up the # of contracts? If I'm lucky I'll get 5 trades/week. I usually aim for 20+ points per trade.

#32     Dec 5, 2003
  3. First of all I never said I was going to show anyone how to make 100 trades a day. In fact I will advise against it. IF YOU ARE NEW TO TRADING YOU SHOULD TRADER LESS NOT MORE. I'm here to answer ?'s not teach anyone to trade. If you open an account with Velocity, we will not teach you how to trade.

I'm not here to recruit newbies. In fact I must have given a list of others firms to at least 30+ people who PMed looking other firms to go to if Velocity wasn't right for them. I HAVE NO INCENTIVE IN ANY FIRM I RECOMMENDED.

Why scalp the DAX? because it moves. What should I do scalp the ES? The more volatility the a market has the better it is to scalp.

IF YOU ARE NEW TO TRADING VELOCITY FUTURES IS probably NOT THE FIRM FOR YOU. WE CATER TO HIGH VOLUME TRADERS. OUR EXECUTION SOFTWARE IS TRADING TECHNOLOGIES AND COSTS $500/monthly. IF YOU DON'T DO 100+ rt's A DAY WE ARE NOT THE FIRM FOR YOU.

I'm not soliciting any capital to so why should I pay an outside auditor to verify my track record. I will post my P/L every day. That will be my track record for you.

DISCLAIMER: Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. This posting expresses the opinions and shows the actual results of an experienced trader who trades for the proprietary account of Velocity Futures. These results are not representative of the overall performance of customers of Velocity Futures, and they are not intended to demonstrate the effectiveness of any trading strategy or program.
    Futures and options transactions are complex and carry a high degree of risk. They are intended for sophisticated investors and are not suitable for everyone.

#33     Dec 5, 2003
  4. Everyone trades their own way I scalp between 5 -20 contacts at a pop.

#34     Dec 5, 2003
  5. Yes I get up at midnight and at 2am I trade the DAX until 10:30 when the German equities close. It's the most volitile market out there. You may think its crazy I don't.

#35     Dec 5, 2003
  6. Mark, don't get discouraged by these "Elite" traders. Please continue your journal.

Thanks for offering your help.

-Fast

#36     Dec 5, 2003
  7. Mark, I'd like your thoughts on setting proper stops on the DAX. I've traded the DAX a few times and was using 2-4 pt stops.

-Fast

#37     Dec 5, 2003
  8. blb078

blb078

i wouldn't say the DAX is the most volitale market, the HSI in Hong Kong is way more volitale than the DAX, also has cheaper margin, the spread is usually 3-5 ticks, the range every five minutes is usually 20 ticks at least. that's a market that really moves.

#38     Dec 5, 2003
  9. BStrader

BStrader

can you please tell me what broker and charting soft you using for futures you posted?I lookingalso for any.
    Thanks

#39     Dec 5, 2003
  10. blb078

blb078

i use IB and QT for futures.

#40     Dec 5, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.