Velocity/MBTrading/OpenEcry

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by chiefraven, Jul 8, 2008.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Not Spam...anything relating to our business only

#21     Jul 29, 2008
  2. GTS

GTS

Like I said, any thread that mentions the word "Futures" is your business and thus fair game in your mind.

Just because you paid to become an ET sponsor doesn't make it any less spammy in my book.

#22     Jul 29, 2008
  3. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

You are correct....It is AMP's goal to earn all of the futures business...but right now we are focusing on our specialty NinjaTrader

#23     Jul 29, 2008
  4. twang2

twang2

What is with MB disconnecting for "maintenance" right in the middle of my trades? I trade futures at 9pm to 1am PST and these are the worst times to trade because you get disconnected.

Anyone from MB want to address this issue? This is not a game where we can shut down for a little bit to upgrade the system. Do that shit on Sundays when no one is trading.

I am dead serious.

I am seriously considering switching to a more reliable futures broker.

TWANG!

#24     Aug 8, 2008
  5. diver78

diver78

I´ve been a OEC client for more than a year and besides their disconnection issue this year I think they´re one of the best brokers out there. Their customer service is fast and their platform is amazing.

Regards.

#25     Aug 21, 2008
  6. Velocity and OEC are both excellent firms.

OEC Platform is outstanding as well as their support.
    Great for Trading Futures and Future Options. Nice tools and API.
    Subsidiary of OptionsExpress now with deeper pockets.
    Propreitary Free Trading tools. If you have a issue with OEC and need to change brokers you will need to change platforms too.

Velocity supports TT Infrastructure... Very professional and technical company. Great for trading Futures but do not support trading Future Options. Offers TT for free with higher commissions. If you have an issue with Velocity you can change to another broker that supports TT without having to change platforms.

OEC is a better platform for trading Futures and Future Options both discretionary and Autotrading than TT or Ninja. It is one of the few platforms that can autotrade Future Options.

Both offer free test drives of their platform... Try them out and see what suits your trading needs.

#26     Aug 28, 2008