Velocity Futures

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tanp21, Nov 11, 2003.

1. The trial is just to test us out.

Any traders doing decent volume should find our rates very competitive, and our service outstanding.

#11     Nov 20, 2003
  2. intra-day margin for the ES is $500

#12     Nov 20, 2003
  3. Sweet! :)

-Fast

#13     Nov 20, 2003
  4. KK70

KK70

Hi Mark:

Do you have any commission plans for the lower volume trader? Interested to know if there is a non-software option where one does not have to pay $500/mo. but pays slightly more in R/T commissions like Interactive brokers.
    Thanks!
    -kk70

#14     Nov 21, 2003
  5. Our target is more toward the high volume traders full-time traders, CTA's and Hedge Funds. This is the segment of the market we are familiar with and feel we can cater to better then other firms.

PM me and I'll give you a list of firms that have better deals then IB, for lower volume customers or those not looking to pay a software fee. I have no interest in any firm I recommend, besides sharing my knowledge who's rates are what.

#15     Nov 21, 2003
  6. Foz

Foz

How did you decide you wanted a Chicago office? You aren't going to have a trading arcade, are you? Is there something you can do better from Chicago than from Houston?

#16     Nov 21, 2003
  7. I'm in Chicago...that's why :D

-Fast

#17     Nov 21, 2003
  8. Hey Mark,

That is one heck of a sweet deal!

X-Trader for FREE for one month and $500.00 per month thereafter?

Wow!

And once the one month trial round turn commissions thaqt you listed above are done, the rates are about $3.90/$3.95 per round turn for E-Minis and Bonds?

That's GREAT!!!

:)

#18     Nov 21, 2003
  9. It will not be a trading arcade it will be a data center. Its seems logical to us that a presence in Chicago will make us more attractive to traders there.

#19     Nov 21, 2003
  10. Your rates are making quite a good impression on me.

Michael B.

#20     Nov 21, 2003