Velocity Futures or GlobalFutures

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Legend001, Oct 27, 2006.

1. I am considering moving my trading account. I would like to put the minimum required funds in the new account to trade with and see if I am satisfied before pulling the plug and making the move.

Does anybody know the minimum / maintenance requirements of each?

#11     Oct 27, 2006
  2. They are basically able to provide you the same services.

In my view Velocity is more streamlined or "right to the core" than Global.
    The fact that Global can speak some 40 diff. languages really isn't that useful.

Global is alot more paperwork upfront than Velocity.
    Esp. if RCG are gonna clear the trades.

#12     Oct 27, 2006
  3. lol i love it i shall return recommends mason c at global and a few minutes later who shows up but mason. ANYONE WANT TO WAGER I SHALL RETURN WHO RECOMMENDED MASON C IS REALLY MASON C? HYPE FOR THAT BUS BOY

#13     Oct 27, 2006
  4. I used Global for quite a while when I was trading eminis. They were always very good and never had any problems with them. The only thing is that there commisions can be a little high if you don't have a big account . Talk to Mason and he will help you out. They also offer $300 margins which is hard to beat. The only downside of the $300 margins is the excessive commisions that goes along with them.

#14     Oct 27, 2006
  5. MasonC

MasonC Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

ET does not allow multiple logins. ishallreturn IS a client of mine who let me know he referred me on here. I appreciate his referral. I posted to answer any questions regarding X_Trader with Global Futures. We offer X_Trader 7 with no monthly fee for $4.75 rt (eminis). Lets wager....

#15     Oct 27, 2006