Velez Capital

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TOMMYJR9, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Tommy...just admit it...that 9k is burning a hole in your pocket isn't it......after all the advice that you have gotten from people warning you about Velez and you're still even considering it.....this thread should have only been about 3 pages long after all the negative feedback about velez.

Here's a suggestion, since you're destined to throw that 9k away regardless of what people have said about Olly...why don't you instead take it to "Vegas, Baby", and bet on black....

#41     Nov 9, 2008
  2. OK

#42     Nov 9, 2008
  3. what airline is best to get to vagas from west palm beach florida:D

#43     Nov 10, 2008
  4. first up date guys, i had a 2 day webanar, i liked it i am sure it would have been basic stuff for most of you guys but it was good for me. there is a saying some times " YOU DONT KNOW YOU DONT KNOW" now i know :D

#44     Nov 10, 2008
  5. deaddog

deaddog

No! NO! NO! You don't know. Therein lies the problem.:(

#45     Nov 10, 2008
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

7. and yes now i know that i dont know :D :D

#47     Nov 10, 2008
  8. Peri

Peri

The biggest advice I ever ignored (from search and seek on the web) was "Put a pile of 10K in front of you and light it up." It will happen. Looks like you will light it up before you ever make a trade. Re: LIFETIME guarantee. NO SUCH THING DUDE. Lifetimes can end at any time, better businesses have gone belly up, end of the deal. Some very questionable goings on back and forth with the Velez?Pristine? whoever/whatever now. I get that you want to know what you don't know, better lesson learned to find out for yourself while you accumulate more money. There is no free lunch.

#48     Nov 10, 2008
  9. thanks

#49     Nov 10, 2008
  10. THE MASTER KEY SYSTEM CHARLES F HAANEL 1919

#50     Nov 10, 2008