Vegas Strippers Incomes 'Cut in Half'; Gaming Revs Plunge; Empty Houses

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

She's been there stripping since 1999, and like you said she doesnt look too bad at all. The fact that she doesnt own a house yet leads me to think she was really fucking off.

#11     Oct 16, 2008
  2. She has been LONG the blow and SHORT the house! :eek:

:D

#12     Oct 16, 2008
  3. dtan1e

dtan1e

thats not funny, though i would like the blow

#13     Oct 16, 2008
  4. She is kind of HOT....I will need to talk it over with my spouse and see if we can take her in

#14     Oct 16, 2008
  5. Yeah, no shit. Tips are cash, largely untaxed...

Unless you're spending your daytime hours inhaling/swallowing/shooting or otherwise wasting your earnings and throwing only coins into the water bottle, it would take a horrible set of priorities to not own a dozen houses after a decade of monthly income between $6,000 and $30,000 per month. I mean, if houses are your thing. I would never 'invest' in real estate because they depreciate without notice. But if houses are what she wants, the coming depression will teach her about sucking cock for money instead of standing in an empty strip club, earning minimum wage. Strippers are whores, and whores have been around longer than Vegas. I'm not worried about her, she has financial survival 'skills' that I do not.

#15     Oct 16, 2008
  6. GermanTrader,

what's wrong with being a whore ?

rich guys and hot women ALWAYS go together ever wonder why ?

Any hot woman will do her best to bank on her look, that's just how it is.

Prostitution should be legal between two adults that are willing to do it. No one should have the right to tell you what to do in your house or behind close doors.

I never been with a whore but I respect them way more than some American women that do not call themselves whores, but are on the lookout for " men of $ubstance.

They are the same women who after divorcing expect 1/2 of what you got.

I wonder who is the real whore.

#16     Oct 16, 2008
  7. Said like a man who defends himself ocassionally for being one. What you wrote exemplifies my point about whores. If I need to educate you on what is questionable about that, I suspect you, at times, use to your advantage the world view of a whore. Some things are more important than money.

#17     Oct 16, 2008
  8. Manni

Manni

What kind of club hires 36 yo strippers.

thats desperation right there!

#18     Oct 16, 2008
  9. Epic Post.

#19     Oct 16, 2008
  10. Dan44

Dan44

How did this get into the news? Did the stripper phone up Bloomberg to complain about her pay? I somehow doubt it.

More likely, the journalist who was writing the story about the Vegas economy got a bit sidetracked one evening during his trip. I suppose he could then claim the $500 hour in the 'skylounge' as a business expense...

#20     Oct 16, 2008