Vegas Baby : )

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by stockcapo, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Anyone going to the 2009 Traders Expo in November? I can't wait! Hope to see you all there!

2. No body goes to those things anymore.

Surprised they still are operating.

3. wave

wave

4. dealmaker

dealmaker

You may want to visit with Bright brothers while there. They are based out of Las Vegas. Bright Trading LLC.

5. Don't really do the "Prop thing" but thanks anyways. Usually go out because my broker is always there and it gives me a chance to catch up with those guys. And I mean come on....."It's Vegas"! Anyways, hope to see some of you there!

6. jordanf

jordanf

I've been thinking about using this as an excuse to get to Vegas, as it's been a few years since I've been. However, looking at the Expo schedule there is literally not one single thing that looks useful.

Maybe one of the live trading sessions - has anyone been to one of these? Are they generally done on live accounts for real money?

7. Vegas right now is in pain. They are fishing for revenue.

You can get a decent room for $25, nice suites for $69 or top of the line suites for $110-$150, all day buffets for $24 and flights from $99.
    Even if you only go for the new products, the nice weather and meeting up with friends, it is a great escape for a few days. I agree there is almost nothing to learn out there but the "Live Trading" demos are interesting at times.

8. how? where?

9. Just do a Google search.

www.travelzoo.com is a good place to start. Another site is www.cheapoair.com for not only flights but hotels. Most of the hotels within walking distance of the Mandalay are offering all day buffets for about $24.

#10     Oct 14, 2009