VectorVest Experience No Tech support , Help

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by kip999, Aug 11, 2006.

1. kip999

kip999

I have been using VectorVest for over a month and have found it to be pretty good . It still is not that miracle stock picking program. You still have to do your DD and timing is everything.

I have had a problem with VectorVest Customer service and Tech Service that I cannot seem to get any help with. I have tried in vain to get help, but the most I get in the way of tech support is someone reading a script asking me to do the same exact things each time!!!! (uninstall, reinstall, clear out your temp internet files, etc...)

Is this the service I can expect paying $650.00 a year for. The program is not operational , and I cannot get anyone at VV to help tell me what to do.

Is there any out there that have had a problem with error messages opening the portfolios, graphs, charts, etc??? The program opens, but anything else is out. I have not installed any other programs recently. Error messages are #91 and #13 if anyone knows or has had the same problem.

I am using Win XP , IE 6, and have a AMD Turion 64 x 2 processor. I have disabled my firewall, spyware, enabled cookies, have java , etc...

If you are thinking about paying $645.00 a year for the VectorVest program, think twice. Right now, it is pretty much useless with no customer support.

Otherwise, have a great day!