Vectorized backtesting with pandas

Discussion in 'App Development' started by nooby_mcnoob, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Here is the problem with your reading comprehension:

You challenged me to show how I would handle a simple MA crossover

Problem: it's literally the example I used.

Root cause: you are retarded.

#41     May 9, 2019
  2. Incorrect, I used a simple example I asked you to use to demonstrate how you vectorize such backtest.

#42     May 9, 2019
    jharmon likes this.
  3. jharmon

jharmon

Can't fix stupid.

#43     May 9, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  4. Check out this thread, it's absolutely hilarious

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/spy-going-to-260.332384/

Shocking how someone with such flawed knowledge and skillset can bullshit everyone in this thread throughout 5 pages and everyone just goes along with it. Tells you everything about the average intellect of the ET crowd, and this is the technical forum section. Shudder.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    #44     May 9, 2019
  5. jharmon

jharmon

I'm done with this thread, and the poster too. But I'm glad he's in the market. He's the guy writing silly puts. His trust fund will run out one day though and his trustafarian status will be revoked by Daddy.

[​IMG]

#45     May 9, 2019
  6. I thought you blocked me... Can't stay away, eh.

#46     May 9, 2019
  7. As a bit of a lark, I went into your profiles to see what you've contributed to the forum. I have not seen much in the way of your superior and vast knowledge being dispensed. I have no hard feelings about anything you've said about me, it's probably true. See username - I know I'm not an expert, and I know I have a lot to learn.

I would hope that experts like yourselves would post more about what you know. That would really bring up the quality of this forum and I would welcome it.

Think about it!

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    #47     May 9, 2019
  8. I wish man. Sadly, I am my own trust fund.

#48     May 9, 2019
  9. post #29, but instead you shitted all over the place. Adios

#49     May 9, 2019
  10. This reminded me that I'm not in my parents' wills, although my siblings are, as they are giving everything they would give to me to my kids. No one knows I'm not on the will except me and them. I guess it's alright since I did fine on my own. Still. Kind of sucks. First world problems :D

#50     May 9, 2019