Vatican Pedophilia Advisor Arrested for Pedophilia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 27, 2011.

1. Crispy

Crispy

What does the rate of incident have to do with violating the trust of an innocent child while offering your self out to the community as a "man of god"?

My god man...are you a fucking machine or a human?

Fact - The catholic church has moved priests to help cover up peds and payed out cash to keep the victims quiet. Deny that and you are playing the fool. The fact that the rate may be lower or higher is irrelevent. The preist hood covers it up. Thats encouraging the act by default.

I am done with this convo..time to book out and get a beer.

#31     May 27, 2011
  2. Money and fucking (among adults) I am cool with; go for it.

Get yours.

Take it.

This is about young children who don't have an adult and independent perspective and are influenced by adult authority figures.

I think the vast majority of us (religious dudes and nihilistic libertines and a**holes) are deeply disturbed by this whole compliance among men in a powerful corporation.

I like being a jerk--but this topic begs for common sense among even a group of disparate pimps.

My last reply on this topic.

Time to have Friday cocktails & the Martini Bar here in Chi-town.

peace

#32     May 27, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

This is the problem with "not a free thinker" he is so blinded by his hatred of religion that he actually believes that somehow religion causes pedophilia.

The truth is that there is sickos out there who will always take advantage of positions where they have authority, and the ability to deal with children all the time.

It isnt the catholic church causing it, as there is nothing in the church that teaches pedophilia, it is actually the opposite, it is perverts taking advantage of the catholic church who end up raping kids.

I could paint the same picture "free thinker" is trying to paint, about teachers if i wanted to, but i dont believe that teaching somehow turns people into pedophiles, i think it is the total opposite. Pedophiles become teachers in order to take advantage of what they view as an opportunity to be around kids.

#33     May 27, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Personally I think an act of pedophilia should be a capital offense.

#34     May 27, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I agree. Not only that, they should hang the fuckers by their balls.

#35     May 27, 2011
  6. speaking of someone who is not much of a thinker. you have a comprehension problem. isnt that connected with thinking?

i have never said religion causes pedophilia. i have always said that if the christian god,who is described as all powerful and all knowing,stands by while his represenatives on earth rape little boys he is approving the act.
    if he is all knowing he knew the priest was going to rape. and if he is all powerful he could arrange a heart attack or something for the priest. he does not. therefore logically only two conclusions remain. either god wants the rape to happen or there is no god who cares.
    is that clear enough so that even you can understand? its been fun but i have a lot of stuff to do this weekend. i am out of here. be back tuesday.

Epicurus: Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

#36     May 27, 2011
  7. I think bone doth protest too much?

He is either Catholic, or a victim, maybe both.

#37     May 27, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Im not religious, so i dont know whether or not this is true, but didnt the bible talk about free will? Free will could not exist if god shot a lightning bolt up the ass of every person who didnt follow the bible.

#38     May 27, 2011
  9. bone

bone

Just calling out a bomb-throwing hypocrite who makes value statements about others.

Because he is an atheist, he allows himself to sit in judgement of others.

#39     May 27, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well at least he doesn't wear skirts to work.

:D :D

#40     May 27, 2011