Vatican Pedophilia Advisor Arrested for Pedophilia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 27, 2011.

1. Bone,

As hard as it is to think I have an agenda; I don't.

Religion and Politics are fascinating.

I care; so do you.

How dispassionate am I (you)?

Depends.

If I was a parent and some influential priest was molesting my boy I assume I would be pissed and would demand justice.

Demagogy?

Without any real consequences (no wife, kid, ect)--yea; I guess I am writing that this powerful religious corporation of Catholicism and their almost exclusive male clergy that we constantly discover like to fuck almost exclusively young boys seems a bit perverted).

So--there; I am a hypocrite.

peace

#21     May 27, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Got any data to support your "guess"?

You are comparing homosexuality to pedophilia here.

#22     May 27, 2011
  3. No, it is a 'guesstimate.'

True--I suppose I comparing apples to oranges.

However, I wonder if the 'holy' reps should not be held to a higher standard?

After all, I am a citizen and am a complete bastard--it is a given.

Those that choose the calling--should they not be of a much better character than me?

After all; I am not preaching that a God is judging us all.

I am just a man and fucking it up day by day.

I am not preaching or representing that dude in the sky.

Good points, btw.

peace

#23     May 27, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Probably, and I think they are so held, which accounts for the "shock" factor when we see these headlines.

#24     May 27, 2011
  5. Crispy

Crispy

It sure doesnt discourage it. In fact they will help you move if your are found out. And dole out the cash if the victim gets really uppity...

#25     May 27, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

We can't know that until we compare the rates.

#26     May 27, 2011
  7. Crispy

Crispy

The priesthood will help you move and pay out cash to the victims if you are found out. If you dont think thats encouraging the act of pedophilia then you are high or just in denial.

#27     May 27, 2011
  8. This is hilarious if it was not comically truth.

Say I am working as a broker in Chicago at the CBOT and I fucked and molested 20 good-looking boys related through work (sick, yes--but run with it).

My bosses shield me and I get to go away and no jail and all that bullshit.

Let us just be honest.

This religious corporation with HUGE influence and their stupid-little political and legal bitches under their control get off--literally--way more than it should be.

Honestly.

It is bullshit. We all know it and it should be stopped. Monitor these dudes and separate the 'g*d' from their work and perhaps we'll get some better bullshit spewing preachers down the road.

peace

#28     May 27, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Then the rate of pedophilia among priests would be higher. Is it?

#29     May 27, 2011
  10. bone

bone

Agree completely.

Although if you had a substantial deck and got great fills for your clients then all is forgiven. So how close does your arb clerk in the headset stand to you ? Cheek to cheek ? (kidding)

The problem with the preachers is that they are saying one thing and doing the complete opposite in the name of God - the ultimate 'sin' to use the theological term.

#30     May 27, 2011