Vatican Pedophilia Advisor Arrested for Pedophilia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 27, 2011.

1. Hola Bone,

What's up?

My gut says you are a very experienced trader with alot of contacts in Chicago (my father was a CBOT member in the 70's and I have been trading for 25+ years).

However, though your website (self-admittedly is simplistic) is a tough 'read' and you have made gobs of money in the past (which is cool)--I suspect you are alot like me.

Lots of free time (experienced traders and even those selling one's product have OODLES of free time) and you blow off steam on ET.

Cool.

Although I am pretty much an in your face A-hole on ET with my thoughts (extremish--I know--but it is how I genuinely feel); is it not okay for FT to do the same on P&R forum?

Yea--I know he pretty much only posts in this forum but it is on topic and though I pretty much disagree with 99% of the posters in this forum (P&R) I enjoy reading this section.

I don't hang out in here looking for fights but when I read extremists views/opinions I look to post.

Granted, I come off as a complete and utter extreme-leftist libertine; yet this philosophy speaks to me after reading centuries of recorded literature.

I do struggle with the fact that very very smart/cool/experienced male posters on this forum believe in a higher power (strong social upbringing) without a shred of proof or whatever; but that is the argument of 'faith.'

I am a complete and utter nihilist and my motto is dust and nothingness.

However, as I grow older I believe that our unique personalites are cemented as early as 5-7 years old in our youth; and if we just stay true to our natural personality patterns this is what gives us the wonderful differences of thought.

Regarding pedophilia; I really don't know. Old Testament stuff is pretty wicked--they like the young stuff.

Deviants really dig young boys.

I am genuinely perplexed about the unnaturally high % of priests in the Catholic 'persuasion' that are compelled to fuck little boys.

Fascinating psychology.

How is it that so many men become priests and then use this powerful position to bang out little boys?

Even I admit (in today's society) that is twisted.

If I was a priest I would totally take advantage of the good-looking young ladies and young married female parishoners; no mustaches--ty.

Just as long as the hubbies didn't try and kick my ass.

So I guess that makes me a deviant as well.

And btw--why don't more of these priests get their asses kicked after fucking so many young boys?

wow!

peace

#11     May 27, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

How does the per capita rate of pedophilia within the clergy compare to that of the general population?

#12     May 27, 2011
  3. bone

bone

I will bet you $10K cash that any third party of my peers reviewing my posts will conclude that I know more about trading than you do.

You and your "long term stradegy" (and I quote). $1800 in a Best Buy employee 401K plan does not count.

#13     May 27, 2011
  4. to me it doesnt matter. the catholic god is described as all powerful and all knowing and he claims to love the little children.

if an all powerful all knowing god allows his represenatives to rape little children there are only two possible conclusions. one,he get his kicks watching and wants the show to continue or two he does not exist. take your pick. neither deserve worship.

#14     May 27, 2011
  5. wow. i am impressed. i bet you do know more about bsing people about how good you are

#15     May 27, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

It should, if you're trying to assert that being a member of the clergy causes pedophilia.

#16     May 27, 2011
  7. bone

bone

Stephan, of course. Just dispense with the hypocritical value statements and personal demogoguery. I could care less otherwise.

#17     May 27, 2011
  8. no. these people claim that finding god changes you for the better. it is plain that is not the case.

#18     May 27, 2011
  9. Good question.

I have often thought of this.

Many would assume that a far higher % than normal priests are complete homos.

Let's run with that.

Situational/Occupational opportunity gives priests the oppportunity and favorable situations to take down boys with relative ease.

Add in that authority figure stuff and my guess is that male priests fuck little boys at least 50% more than general population.

How about gay dudes in general population vs priests?

I still guess Priests take the checkered flag.

If you are into young boys--then the priesthood has your back.

Money & legal and corporate structure that does not punish (way less than in regular companies).

Win/win for them.

peace

#19     May 27, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

It's not plain until you compare the pedophilia rate to those who have not found god.

#20     May 27, 2011