Vatican Pedophilia Advisor Arrested for Pedophilia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 27, 2011.

1. you thought child rape by priests was something that happened in the past. think again. they are still at it.
    i wonder. does jesus really love the little children?

http://unicornbooty.com/2011/05/vatican-pedophilia-advisor-arrested-for-pedophilia/

Father Riccardo Seppia, a 51-year-old parish priest in the village of Sastri Ponente, near Genoa, was arrested last Friday, May 13, on pedophilia and drug charges. Investigators say that in tapped mobile-phone conversations, Seppia asked a Moroccan drug dealer to arrange sexual encounters with young and vulnerable boys.

“I do not want 16-year-old boys but younger. Fourteen-year-olds are O.K. Look for needy boys who have family issues,” he allegedly said.

Genoa Archbishop Angelo Bagnasco, who is the head of the Italian Bishops Conference, had been working with Benedict to establish a tough new worldwide policy, released this week, on how bishops should handle accusations of priestly sex abuse.

According to investigators, Seppia told a friend — a former seminarian and barman who is currently under investigation — that the town’s malls were the best places to entice minors.

2. bone

bone

Do you ever post anything trading related ? Before you retort, please review your post history for the past several months. This is, in fact, a trading forum.

3. someone is not too bright? let me make it easier for you.
    Forums ›› Community Lounge ›› Politics & Religion

4. And the thread is, in fact relating to religion (priests) and politics (how bishop handle sexual abuse).

5. bone

bone

The fact of the matter is that the website is a trading website. And I have yet to find post number one from FT related to trading.

Maybe he and his cause would be better served on the Daily KOS with the rest of his ilk.

6. hey. just because i dont feel the need to scam newbees out of money for worthless systems does not mean i dont do just fine with my trading.
    if you must know there is very little to talk about with my style of trading.i do longer term stradegys.
    are you a catholic apologist? do you think it is unreasonable to make public information about ongoing criminal activity? why else would you defend them?

7. To be honest, after the learning curve is complete, there is not much outside of the community lounge anyways. Nothing up top but newbies who ask the same questions from immemorial and the vendors who are more than willing to answer those questions.....for a small fee. The dynamic is perpetual, only the faces change.

8. bone

bone

Just as I suspected. You know dick about trading.

And you also like to make very personal judgements about other people's belief systems. You love to mete out value statements about others. Your responses get personal and in the gutter rapidly.

The ultimate abortion to logic and clarity in all of this is that you choose to label yourself a 'free thinker'.

9. Ricter

Ricter

Uh oh, I don't post anything about trading either...

10. i havent seen any evidence you know anything about trading either. by the way are priests raping little boys within your values and belief system?

#10     May 27, 2011