vanzandt screws terminal kids.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by destriero, Sep 2, 2018.

1. destriero

destriero

2. destriero

destriero

3. destriero

destriero

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...rading-competition.322518/page-8#post-4681947

Well first let me say... VZ needs to up his game a tad and venture into previously unexplored territory. Desterio is a worthy opponent. And I love a good challenge. Even if I lose, my $250 to charity will pay off in spades in the trading years ahead. I already know that. And thats a good thing. Its a drop in the bucket compared to the gain. My charities...I will give it to St. Judes or Make-A-Wish. Via Baron. $250 is not enough. I hope I win and Desty gives $500 to one of them. Hell, I'll tell ya what.... even if I win.... I'll still give $250.

Now...I can humbly say I am good at scalping.... and long term directional plays. But we need to change it up for this competition. VZ needs to rethink the game.

Regarding day 1....I don't mind the slight loss on CGC today....its a wildcard play. SYMC made money, and I'm pretty sure... depending on what Desty valued the VMC puts at.... that trade was green too. VMC is going down before the end of August. I will add to that one on strength. I feel good about SYMC and VMC 2 months out.

All that being said... I came off the first tee in a rush and took an oversized position in BAC without thinking first. Right into the f'n lake. Now I can whine and cry and say thats because Desty prodded me with an "he's ignoring the challenge" post... which it was and I shot from the hip in the first hour of trading today...... but I'll take the hit. Zandy blames no one for his f*ck-ups. $2300 in the hole. But to be 100% real, I did think today was the day for the financials to break north of their current funk. Lets see what happens next week, but for now as Desty said.... I'm writing off the entirety of the $3400. I like being the underdog.

Now that I know the rules.... (and I honestly didn't read them before we kicked this off ).... I have to re-think things. $80K and I'm out. That means I need to think a bit. If Desty wants to adjust that to the high-water mark... Thats cool too. Just give me a day or two to regroup.

I'll win this bitch. If not... we'll all be better off for my effort and Desty sharing his knowlege. I already am.

Phones ringing off the hook with sponsorship deals.
    Tell Fidelity they need to up their game or VZ switches to IB.
    And Surf... No(!).... you can't sell T-shirts.

4. destriero

destriero

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...ading-competition.322518/page-10#post-4682193

I'm a troll? Or am I a flake?

As I stated previously, the only reason I'm doing this is for the ET community to watch and learn various strategies. As I already said I'm giving my money to Baron for him to forward to St Judes Children's Hospital whether I win or lose. See, that's called class. Exercise some. Got it? Good.
    Now chill.

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Grow up Jughead. You said your body is a decade younger than your age. Well, your brain is about 4 decades younger.

Anyway lets settle this right here and now... send Baron the $500 you owe for losing.... and I want it in a money order, not a check that your wife can cancel. As soon as Baron PM's me the pic...I send my $250.

You lost dude. My money's ready, but you're not weasling out. You are paying up.

We all believe you had 600 Bitcoins back in January. $9MM. But you can't break bread for $500 because of your family situation.

Now start another thread like a 9 year old.
    You are all talk.
    Pathetic.

Edit... :D
    I only saw the title of this thread when I was logged on... so I made the post above. I logged off to see what Jughead wrote.... 4 posts...
    I've taken up residence in his brain.
    How many times are you going to cut and paste my posts?
    Thats 4 times today already. And a new thread to boot.
    You're losing it dude.
    You need a priest...

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  6. destriero

destriero

I stated that you lost when you left the thread. The thread noted here in which you stated, without equivocation, that you would pay, win or lose.

Tried and failed to get this thread deleted.

As expected you’re a coward and a fraud.

7. destriero

destriero

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/is-it-time-to-ban-desterio.323977/page-17#post-4718697

8. destriero

destriero

9. destriero

destriero

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Someone reach out and help this guy.
    He's going to either harm himself, his family, or someone else.
    Serious. There's warning signs here.
    This is not normal behavior.

#10     Sep 2, 2018