Vanuatu is world's happiest country

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 13, 2006.

1. My experience with Aussies has been that they're great fun to be around until they've had too much to drink.

That's the case with many people regardless of nationality, but for some reason the Aussies I've met mutate into obnoxious assholes after one Fosters too many...

#51     Jul 14, 2006
  2. not my type 'a gals, but does'nt mean it would'nt make them happy.

#52     Jul 14, 2006
  3. The reason for the prozac, affairs, etc...is because industrialized countries are so advanced in living that it's average citizens live better than many of these island kings. There is no suspense, which is not natural to the human condition. We are still hunter gatherers biologically. When there is no need to hunt and nothing to gather we find something. I would bet that if these island nations were Americanized, however, they would not look back.

#53     Jul 14, 2006
  4. Yep! Put me on the first plane to that joint. Yikes!:D

#54     Jul 14, 2006
  5. hope they don't get americanized. would be dull if there was nothing exotic, and no diversity on the planet. america is ok, but there is also quality living outside america.

#55     Jul 14, 2006
  6. True, but westernization is only a matter of time, unless there is a specific reason why the land and people cannot be mobilized for profit.

#56     Jul 14, 2006
  7. americanization/westernization is alive and well in third world. american and european corporations drive those economies. but those countries with big tourist business know that they must protect the exotic ambience and not have every piece of bushland developed.

#57     Jul 14, 2006
  8. well I got few things to say to zzzzz. I really dont care where usa ranks. It could rank last. Ive visited many countries and im more than happy to be here. I personally am happy here and it gives my family the best chance to be happy. I really dont care about others. This country gives just about everyone a decent chance to be happy if they choose to. What i fail to understand is if you are so miserable in this country why stay. If i truely hated the county i would pack my bags and go to a country that i would be happy in. My guess is you are a loser and you would be a loser in any country. You hate yourself and you have a miserable life and from reading a few of your posts its obvious you point out all the negatives of this country to see if someone else agrees with your conclusion.

Every single country has problems. If you are from pakistan you got nothing to write home about. Its one of the shittiest countries. Thats why every one with little bit of commensense there tries to come here. Again that is my opinion about the country as i would never want to live there. If people are happy more power to them.

#58     Jul 18, 2006
  9. D E N I A L....

#59     Jul 18, 2006
  10. Are u in denial or are u suggesting im in denial. Im pretty sure im happy and im pretty sure this country has something to do with it.

#60     Jul 18, 2006