Vanuatu is world's happiest country

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 13, 2006.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

San Jose sorta sucks...sheesh thats one hell of a dump if you ask me. The nicest people are in North Carolina and Montana...and ive been all over south/central america, europe and most of the states in USA...and they dont get nicer than montana. Dominica only has puerto plata and su suey or however its called after that its another mosh pit of nasty mo fucks..:D

#31     Jul 14, 2006
  2. I don't think you owe any apologies. Maybe a bit direct, but you hit it on the head. The guy constantly bashes the US. If he hates it so much, why not live elsewhere? I don't really understand such posters (SouthAmerica and Mahram are in this category). Do they think they are going to convince anyone to see things their way by bashing? I don't think so. On the other hand, they are very adept at starting emotionally inflamed threads, which may be the whole point. I do have to give SA some kudos though in that at least he usually has something valid to back up his rantings.

Jay
    One proud Yank, despite its problems.

#32     Jul 14, 2006
  3. gbos

gbos

I will not be greedy and pick a country from the top of the list to live in. Nbr 133 is fine for me :p

[​IMG]

#33     Jul 14, 2006
  4. I think you'll find that locals in Hawaii are, overall, very nice as well.

#34     Jul 14, 2006
  5. gbos, where is that? It's beautiful!

#35     Jul 14, 2006
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Im with you homey...this is the best Country .. we may have our problems but when the shitzo hits the fan everyone wants in.

EC
    one proud Cuban American :D

Hapaboy never been to Hawaii... so please forgive me for leaving such a beautiful place out...

#36     Jul 14, 2006
  7. gbos

gbos

#37     Jul 14, 2006
  8. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Gin ===> "A bit direct"

:p

I apologized because I promised I wouldn't bash him in such hostile terms any more. I didn't fulfill my commitment.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ is a good defibulator ... a nice jolt to get the heart going.

If I'm really feeling comatosed, I venture here http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

I've torn some new assholes on that website ... Look for me ... "blahthrower"

#38     Jul 14, 2006
  9. gbos, you ever go to perissa beach? I had many a good time there.

#39     Jul 14, 2006
  10. Another "keep your mouth shut about America or leave it" patriot...

#40     Jul 14, 2006