Vantage Point Software

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by uharttung, Jan 6, 2003.

1. c_verm

c_verm

Anyone want to let me try the software, or buy it from you?

#21     Apr 29, 2004
  2. The 80% accuracy is totally bogus. It means that they'll predict where the next day will close 8 out of 10 times (either above or below today's close). That's it. You'd get better results by looking at candles or type of bar. If it's a bullish bar high chance nest bar will be bullish. Or visa versa for a bearish bar. No one needs 5k worth of software to tell you that. The idea behind it is very interesting and probably does have some merit. But if it's so good I guarantee the salesman would be trading with it and not trying to sell it.

#22     Apr 29, 2004
  3. max44

max44

I have tried VP for a year now... Yes the sales person was pushy and being in the UK wanted me to find other sales for him in the UK..... !!

I, like others, find that there PMA was good, but their predicted H & L was in accurate and useless at times. You are better off using candlestick charting which is effective using metastock whit a plugin.... which still doesn't come anywhere near VP price.

I Really want get my money back on this, but it's been a year and i haven't really made any greater amounts of money from it than to just use my own trading ways/rules.... i have just made more money from experience and getting better.... but not from the software!

Anybody know how i can get my money back from these people?

thanks

#23     Aug 27, 2004
  4. Garbage in my opinion... but they did give me a refund (less 20% restocking fee).

So if you must find out for yourself make sure you have it in writing!

#24     Aug 27, 2004
  5. obradt

obradt

Lizardgizzard , have you continued to use VantagePoint at all ? How do you determine which predicted moving averages to act on if you have found the strength and index numbers to be unreliable ?

#25     May 8, 2005
  6. obradt

obradt

Has anyone found a way to backtest the predictions ? Predicted Moving Averages , Strength numbers , or Neural Index numbers ? Thank-you in advance .

#26     May 8, 2005
  7. obradt

Seriously do not waste your time with VP it's a bigger joke then Wizetrade.

#27     May 9, 2005