Vancouver Traders: Beerfest 05.05.05

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by sacrifice333, Apr 26, 2005.

1. I thought it was time that the Vancouver Traders got together for a beer (or two) & some appies, so here goes...

Place: Yaletown Brewing Co.
    Date: 05.05.05
    Time: 3pm

Just an informal time for traders to get together and meet other traders.

2. I don't see any posts in my thread... but hopefully I'll meet more people than just the servers & bartenders. :p

See you Thursday... hopefully.

3. peter77

peter77

Its a pretty big place, how do we spot you?
    Peter

4. I'll be the guy who looks like a trader. Now if only I knew what a trader looked like. :D

No... I'll have the host or hostess point the traders in the right direction. Just ask where the traders are sitting.

Nathan

5. peter77

peter77

An accident on the Port Mann blocked me.
    Next time.

6. It was a great afternoon on the patio at YBC.

It's always great to meet a few traders and talk about our business that so few people on the left coast understand. :p

We should do this again, sometime, maybe in June or early July.

Keep your eyes open, maybe next time we'll head down to the waterfront, beers & appies at The Mill in Coal Harbour. :cool:

Nathan.

7. I would like to attend this time....I am from Nanaimo.

I am only 20 though :)

8. not that it's relevant, but i recently learned that the 5th day of the 5th month of the 5th year is traditionally when new samurai are presented their swords

huh

9. maybe that was where some of the people were... getting their swords.

Kastro... all are welcome... keep an eye out for the next thread... I'll try to give a little bit of notice so you can make it from the island.

#10     Jun 1, 2005