Vancouver listed as the Best City in the world to live in :D

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mahram, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Which group? One of these Forex scams at $1000USD per course? You can learn everything you need to know for free through self-study. It will take years to master the skills needed. Why would you be in a hurry anyways? The market will always be there.

There are no easy paths to learning trading regardless of what some multi-level marketing forex trading education scam might try to tell you. Did you know the way most of the people are "making money" is by refering in other people to keep the pyramid of earnings going? Be careful out there as there are a lot of sharks in trading always promising riches beyond your wildest imagination.

I agree with one of the other posters though. I live in Vancouver and hate the timezone. For forex it sucks as the London sesssion is incredibly important. I'm moving to Asia and looking to continue to Europe in a few years.

#41     Oct 9, 2005
  2. BARLI

BARLI

piphunter i agree with you, trading from europe is the best location to be at... here we got european markets in the morning then get a break for an hour and trade US markets, but dude its not a life!

#42     Oct 9, 2005
  3. Why is Cleveland on the list?

#43     Oct 10, 2005
  4. yup

#44     Oct 10, 2005
  5. would believe it more with some pics imo..

:D

#45     Oct 10, 2005
  6. BARLI

BARLI

no pics can describe the beauty of local girls :)

#46     Oct 10, 2005
  7. BARLI

BARLI

any guys/gals from Greater Vancouver/Victoria area trade for the local proprietary trading firms?

#47     Oct 10, 2005
  8. ozzy

ozzy

Yes the girls here are hot, no doubt about that. On top of that the mountain biking is oh so sweeet. I had an epic ride yesterday on the north shore.

This place is the shit.

ozzy

P.S on a sidenote there are a lot of poor ppl here. My brothers Jeep got broken into and they tore his stereo out of his car. Another friend had his mountain bike, kayak and climbing gear stolen about a week ago. So It's not all great here there are some drawbacks.

#48     Oct 10, 2005
  9. BARLI

BARLI

Ozzy do you reside in North Van?:D

poor people i guess mostly those who dont wanna work at all, i saw these folks near bus terminal at the park (Main Street). druggies and all others who want money for the stuff they like using. my friend's garage in Coquitlam got broken into!

#49     Oct 10, 2005
  10. ozzy

ozzy

I live in Downtown Van right around English Bay/Stanley Park.

#50     Oct 10, 2005