Vancouver listed as the Best City in the world to live in :D

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mahram, Oct 5, 2005.

1. sorry, but if you like Rydal? then why are you looking to move if you don't mind me asking...

thanks.. just curious

much appreciated!:)

#31     Oct 6, 2005

2. cleaner living in general. the outdoors; mountain climbing, kayaking. hot single women that don't necessarily care how much i make and what i'm worth. call me an ideologue.

#32     Oct 6, 2005
  3. BARLI

BARLI

Cluseau, do you mean that girls in US are that materialistic and canadians are different? what mahtam got to say about it?:D

#33     Oct 6, 2005
  4. LOL. This is why i qualified the last part with being an ideologue because i'm sure what we speak of is universal.:D

#34     Oct 6, 2005
  5. LOL!!!

Just sunniest in BC.

#35     Oct 6, 2005
  6. Hi Christopher,

I live in Burnaby and discovered Forex 6 months ago. I have just gone live and started to make money. I did some training with a local group and can introduce you if you like. It is the ongoing education that they provide that makes me successful.

Cheers,
    Chris

#36     Oct 7, 2005
  7. Funny, I'm from Drexel Hill, PA. If you're doing well, you got to head up to the Radnor area...

#37     Oct 7, 2005
  8. Hi Christiaan.
    I would really appreciate that. Why don't you email me and we can set up a time to meet.

#38     Oct 8, 2005
  9. What is the trade office scenario in Vancouver like?

How many shops on the equity side, the FX side , the futures side and if anyone does all the products from one account?

Seems like a place to do an operation that covers all these products.

What is the tax situation for Traders? Any favorable trader status that we would get in US if you are a professional?

Thanks in advance for any input..........Trade Well

#39     Oct 8, 2005
  10. Are there a lot of hot Asian chicks in Vancouver ?

#40     Oct 9, 2005