van tharp peak performance home course

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by nylord1, Jul 31, 2002.

1. nylord1

nylord1

does anyone have one they would like to sell? please pm me. thanks

2. lojze

lojze

What's that?

Lojze

3. NDQnCA

NDQnCA Guest

why dont you PM Rtharp from ECHO trade?- he's Van Tharp's son - i think he's one of those guys who has a lot of posts- damn 1166 posts!! that is truly amazing- and how many are shameless promotion for echo trade?- well i guess 'ol Don needs a competitor to keep him on his toes....:D let the battle rage on......anyways, i'm sure tharpy tharp thrap can hook ya up with it

4. Yo R, way to shake it up yourself, You should of seen that robert dude squirm after I called him out on some lies about being a billy bad conversion trader at the CBOT,....LOL ....There is no doubt in my mind he is the biggest fruitcake on this board.

5. the fact is that, the bright cat is too arrogant and naive to understand that those (OTHER) hungry echo dudes are tagging every possible customer of his.....

6. BELIEVE THE SON

7. Just a reminder, this is a thread on Van Tharp Peak Performance Home course. Off topic posts will be deleted. Please keep this thread on topic.

8. DarynC

DarynC

Oh darn does that mean OVERtheLINE is not allowed to post his meaningless piffle on this thread?