Van Jones on why Bush was more successful than Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 2, 2009.

1. All true . Most idiots on here don't understand that though

#31     Sep 2, 2009
  2. And how many "green jobs" has this clown "Jones" help create since getting his czar appointment??? Oh, that right, "ZERO"!!!! :D

He's just another affirmative "blacktion" appointee of Obama's who has no clue what he's doing. How do you think these affirmative "blacktion" poster children "Obama", and "Jones" actually got into Harvard and Yale? It certainly wasn't based on merit!!!! The same principles obviously apply to the presidency and green czar positions!!! :D

#32     Sep 2, 2009
  3. maxpi

maxpi

People on the left are sort of weak.. Obama is what is "left of the left" after the decades from the Vietnam era to the present time... it's sort of like the jibe "the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg", Obama is what is left.... a fricking race industry attorney shucking and jiving his bullshit about how people are oppressed.... the Left has been far more oppressive to Blacks in the US than anybody for the last few decades.. they fixed the scene up so blackie can't get a job in the private sector by all their lawsuits and punitive stuff against employers who now won't hire a blackie due to all that.. and blame the unemployment on whitie.. I can't wait until these lying bullshit artists are off the world stage and people can go get a job and have a life... they are all concerned about race but man, I just don't know any racists at all.. I know one couple that are overtly racists (and they hate Jews even worse)..... out of all the thousands of people I've interacted with in the last twenty years or so... almost all the racial thinking in the US is among politically deluded blacks and leftists, I really believe it is...

#33     Sep 3, 2009
  4. When you vote for a black, radical left activist you can expect him to appoint black, radical left activists to assist him with the "change".
    Get your check book whitey, cause reparations is a coming, one way or the other. If they can't get it with a direct check, and they won't, they'll get it with free health care, government jobs, housing subsidies, bad loans forgiven, free post secondary education and whatever else the parasites can bleed us for.

#34     Sep 3, 2009
  5. I bet you don't complain about the 100 billion in no bid contracts to haliburton,750 billion tarp,hundreds of millions to black water,the hundreds of billions the military industrial complex and oil companies got from Bush do you ?

#35     Sep 3, 2009