Van Jones is 9/11 Troofer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Bush administration lied on everything, is it a stretch to believe 9/11 was not as simple as presented?

#11     Sep 4, 2009
  2. So Pubix, thinks its okay for the President to have an advisor who is a communist and believes the US government massacred 3000 of its own citizens. Hey Pubix, is there anything Obama can do that you would disapprove of?

#12     Sep 4, 2009
  3. Since you have NOTHING TO DO with the financial markets and DO NOT TRADE, you may have missed out on the fact that the last couple of days have been extremely quiet with hardly any volatility heading into the Labor Day Weekend.

I simply stopped by to see what the Resident Clown of ET was doing with his life, and sure enough you spent the entire market session posting 21 times.

Congrats. Is that a new record for you? :D

#13     Sep 4, 2009
  4. My post about Pubix was the first time I posted all day. Where the fuck are you getting 21 times from? Congrats on being the Resident Liar. This makes how many lies you were caught in? Landis has nothing better to do then come to an internet forum and lie about himself. You can lie about yourself if you want, but don't come here lying about me, or other people.

Hey Landis, how much do you lose trading each year? There is no way you are making any money. The story with you is you claim to be 50 years old and still trade using Elliot Wave. I don't buy that for one minute. If thats true then you are dumbest trader of all time. Get a clue, loser.

#14     Sep 4, 2009
  5. Obama is doing lots of things I disaprove of, but I don't care about "cultural issues" that fluff that deals with " small town values", whether he is "one of us", "whether you can have a beer with him", "how much he loves america", etc.

Things Obama does I disaprove of:

CIA fiasco. Leave that in the past, quietly reverse all of Bush's policies without major speeches or going abroad to highlight how stupid america was under bush (it was but don't air dirty laundry for everyone to see)

Letting secured creditors in chrysler get the shaft and be subordinated to unsecured creditors
    Not concentrating exclusively on the economy (forget about global warming, cap&trade, unions, healthcare, everything else for now)
    Deficit Spending
    Punishing financial sector unduly and introducing dumb regulation
    etc.

I concentrate on substance, beck concentrates on van jones. Van Jones is irrelevant, he is furniture, he has no power, NONE, so who gives a shit what he believes. Plus I myself don't believe in the official account of 9/11 so if van jones signed that petition (dumb of him to do that) I don't have a problem with it.

Obama is making a serious mistake if he tries to hold on to the guy. yesterday, I read on politico that van jones claimed he did not read the petition he signed fully. That is a lame excuse, he should resign to spend more time with his family.

#15     Sep 4, 2009
  6. Being a communist and believing that the US government murdered 3000 US citizen are not cultural issues.

#16     Sep 4, 2009
  7. He WAS a communist and doubting 9/11 is a plus in my eyes. Bush lied on everything, it is only natural he lied on 9/11 too.

#17     Sep 4, 2009
  8. Apparently none of you get it. This guy Jones was a Rev. Wright-style crazed angry black man, but he had this inspiration to link the environmental wackos with racism. He accused white amerikkka of directing pollution to minority communities. For liberals, this was pure genius at work, synergy at its best. The fact that he was a black guy of course made his past record totally irrelevant and he can basically do or say anything he wants without fear of criticism.

Another example of democrat racism is the black teflon shsield that seems to protect Rep. Cahrley Rangel, whoi has pretty much admitted serial ethics and tax violations. His punishment? He is still Chariman of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee which has charge of....tax legislation. This POS wants to raise our taxes while he avoids his own.

#18     Sep 4, 2009
  9. I agree, this guy is a complete whack job. (although, it would be more efficient to point out the ones who arent' and assume the rest are)

If Cap-And-Tax passes and this guy has any say in the use of funds ... the health-care town halls will look like kindergarten nap time. Ok, perhaps nothing could make the recent town-hall meetings look that tame, but the town halls will be fighting mad. I'd show up for that one.

too funny, the leftists on this site try to brush this guy off as nothing ... he is THE GREEN JOBS CZAR, cryminny.

On a related note, I've read to brace for a brutally cold winter. What ever happened to the global wamring bullshit anyway?

#19     Sep 4, 2009