Van Jones is 9/11 Troofer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 3, 2009.

1. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/200...-past-stir-trouble-white-house-critical-time/

"President Obama's "green jobs" adviser could become a mounting liability for the Obama administration, as the latest revelation about Van Jones shows his belief that the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks could have been an inside job.

Jones joined the "9/11 truther" movement by signing a statement in 2004 calling for then-New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer and others to launch an investigation into evidence that suggests "people within the current administration may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war." "

2. Good.

3. Yawn.

Wow, that year went by quick. You still have nothing better to do than watch what I do? I suppose you need to something to help you forget about your trading losses. Well done.

4. If this guy worked for Bush, there would have been nonstop exposes on the networks demanding prominent republicans to apologize for his views, the nY Times and WashPo wouldhave had dozens of articles and there would be several congressional investigations. Obama? Nothing....except for Fox News, home of Glenn Beck, against whom the administration's hitmen have mounted an allout pressure campaign to scare advertisers off. Latest to succumb? Mercedes Benz. They were ok with Hitler but not Glenn Beck.

5. Van Jones should have kept his views secret. It is not fashionable for a politician to have those in the US, in Europe it would be a giant so what.

Btw, Bill Clinton got reelected even with Vince Foster stink. If Obama turned around the economy people would not give a shit whether Van Jones was in Al Qaeda.

6. maxpi

maxpi

Yeah, Democrats, masters of the media... but when it comes to rounding up appointees from the talent pool... well, the Left is the shallow end of the talent pool basically... look at the Kook Obama got for a Science Adviser... over six months into his term!! Six months and all he could find was that Kook... and a 9/11 conspiracy guy, wow folks, if you want to hang with the Leftists you might really want to think about who you are going to be hanging out with... the ones I know personally almost never have a life... one guy is alone 24/7 and of course, he gets his income from mental disability, another one I know lives with his mom.. and he's almost old enough to get SSI... it's the shallow end of the brain pool regardless of what they say...

7. TGregg

TGregg

LOL. Racist preachers, Klan leaders in congress, tax dodgers and law breakers everywhere, and now a troofer. Carter has got to be grateful that The One is ready to seize the mantle of Worst. Administration. Evah!

Just think GOP leaders, if only you hadn't become liberals as well, the party could be getting ready to mount a serious challenge.

8. Good as in it's good he is a 9/11 conspiracy theorist? Are you always such a strong advocate of alienating everybody but the far left?

9. I am up to here with idiot Glenn Beck. The whole Van Jones thing is a red herring.

#10     Sep 4, 2009