Van Jones? Buh Bye

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DirkDigler, Sep 6, 2009.

1. They are more than asleep, they are complicit in orchestrating the "change" Obama is trying to pull off.
    Van Jones is just one more in a long line of radical leftists Obama and his wife are trying to infiltrate in to our government. He, Van Jones, has now been outed, but is he really gone? Hardly! As a radical left racist, self avowed commie, leftist academia will surely grab him up. He and others of his ilk will still have the ear of Obama.
    The radical choices Obama has made demand we ask tough questions. Is his judgement so poor than he cannot see how radical his friends and associates really are, or is he the radical left, Marxist leaning lunatic that is hell bent on the destruction of our social and economic structure? It's one or the other, and either way it's bad for America.

#11     Sep 6, 2009
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Obama is misaligned with the typical voter incredibly badly.. we elected the guy then we ask "who the hell is this guy?"....

When he speaks with his little teleprompter he's like a weird little kid trying to hide behind a sapling.. as his actual policies and beliefs are made evident more support is fleeing him... kudos for Glen Beck in exposing some of that baggage Obama is burdened with...

Up until now racism was only possible from Whites to Blacks in the mainstream media and anybody that said otherwise was called a racist !!!! There is plenty of Mexican on Black and Black on White racism... I don't see much Black on Mexican racism here in LA, I think the barbaric Mexicans here have the Blacks completely cowed... a hundred thousand Blacks have moved up into the Mojave Desert.... hee hee... there is justice, they never apologized for all the riots and burning of cities....... pretty ill mannered, that.... only Marxists can be that ill mannered... my recommendation to people everywhere, when a Marxist opens his mouth shut him up.... he'll talk peace and prosperity and he'll bring guns and poverty....

#12     Sep 6, 2009
  3. #13     Sep 6, 2009
  4. Thank you for giving us an insight to the type of emotional and psychological trauma the left is currently experiencing.

#14     Sep 7, 2009