Valero

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ByLoSellHi, Mar 7, 2007.

1. The hedge funds' wet dream is to see this go back to 59, so they can load up the barge.

It won't happen.

Linear to $70, babeee.

#21     Mar 8, 2007
  2. LOL

Looks like there's going to be plenty of time to 'get in' VLO.

LOL

#22     Mar 8, 2007
  3. Do you mean because it's down today, by a whopping penny as I type this?

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Short it if you're so convinced you're right.

Oh my God, it's down 19 cents!!!

(I don't care if it goes to $58. or $57. or $53. It will be at $70 within a few short months)

#23     Mar 8, 2007
  4. TM1

TM1

Tough crowd, don't make a pick unless it goes straight up with zero pullback. Good thing you didn't say that about tso:)

#24     Mar 8, 2007
  5. Biggest newbs anywhere.

He actually breaks in because VLO dips (at the time) 3 pennies on an intraday chart.

Too funny.

Hey, TM, it's back up 7 cents!!

Woo Hoo! :D

#25     Mar 8, 2007
  6. blast19

blast19

Chill out...it's a breakout in my eyes...might retrace a bit and I probably should have saved a little power for that in case, but I think it's headed higher no brainer at this point.

They're poised to break higher in the next few months and before summer oil prices come...already talking about it on the news I see...we have a need.

#26     Mar 8, 2007
  7. blast19

blast19

Being bought nicely when it dips...in strong demand...not watching too closely but I think it's got good support in this range...probably lead to higher highs soon. Cheers.

#27     Mar 8, 2007
  8. I'm wondering if I should scale into COP now, or wait until Monday.

What do you think?

#28     Mar 8, 2007
  9. TM1

TM1

Looks like we're headed lower in the oil patch tomorrow, plus crude failed at 62, might pullback to 59.xx and take another run at breaking 63 next week. I think the market in general will be down Friday afternoon selloff, you might pick up cop late in the day at a decent price if you think it still has legs, I think it's running out of gas myself. Integrateds are eating refiner dust right now.

#29     Mar 8, 2007
  10. That's what I'm thinking too.

Profit taking in crude oil.

I heard margins on refining were $17 per barrel, so I'll stay with VLO for now.

#30     Mar 8, 2007