Vaccines for kids...should you do it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 26, 2012.

1. "Amazingly, rather than giving us a new age of enlightenment, where information efficiently flows to the masses and an informed consensus can be achieved - Google (GOG) has actually polarized our nation because - no matter how asinine your opinion/interpretation of the facts may be - you can use Google to help you find thousands of other lunatics who agree with you and reinforce your wrong-headed beliefs."

#11     Aug 26, 2012
  2. come on don't be foolish those polio rates are probably low BECAUSE of the vaccine.
    polio is highly contagious.
    Other people taking the vaccine actually serves to protect others from getting it: therefore the misleading rates you are quoting.
    When enough people believe like you it's gonna get ugly.

I have treated several people with polio, I can assure you it's fvcked up AND there is no cure.

http://polio.emedtv.com/polio/how-is-polio-spread.html

#12     Aug 26, 2012
  3. despite my previous post I'm not just either.
    After I researched the H1N1 vaccine the risk reward seemed unjustifiable even if free of charge.

#13     Aug 27, 2012
  4. RoninW

RoninW

In Italy it was proven in curt MMR vaccine gave children autism for life

If you don't know that you didn't do your homework

#14     Aug 27, 2012
  5. #15     Aug 27, 2012
  6. hughb

hughb

My workplace had posters up last month for autism awareness month or something like that. The poster claimed that 1 in 55 people have autism, total bullshit, but of course I'm sure they have the "facts" to back it up. It looks like autism is going to leave celiac in the dust. What will be the next fad disease after autism becomes boring?

#16     Aug 27, 2012
  7. Eight

Eight

Our medical establishment won't even identify diseases until Big Pharma has a pill for it. They, and their Md minions poo-poohed Vitamin D until they had a Vitamin D pill, now they are all for it. There are 90+ minerals.. guess what? Most have no scientific testing done at all, ever. Big Pharma can't sell minerals now, can they? Big Pharma owns the FDA. Big Pharma is most certainly not going to do any testing that would show they are a fraud or cut into their profits, that is why there are no tests that would show the downside of vaccinations. People that are actually interested in health use the research from Japan and Europe, not this shit the US of A is doing..

#18     Aug 27, 2012