Vaccine H1N1 did it had an effect on your trading ?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by SNBthetrue, Dec 6, 2009.

Did the H1N1 had effect on your trading ( discretionnary primarly )

1. I will never freely agree to take the shot...

30 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. No, no effect at all ! My shield to survive...

8 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. No, not really, however I feel something...

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Yes really... I am a new man ! ( good or bad ? )

6 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. NoDoji

NoDoji

The effect on my P/L was +$5000 when I closed out my NVAX positions. So, I selected "Yes I'm a new man..." (which was quite a surprise to my husband) :D

#31     Jun 12, 2010
  2. Was your husband surprised by the profit, or you became a man? :D

#32     Jun 15, 2010
  3. I am sorry to up this "old" post...

But it's sad... the timing is too perfect to be unnoticed...

These guys should take care of their adverse operational problem, and maybe rethink them in full scale without presaging that the cause of their problem is on the other side...

Esprit de corps or not ?!

(btw if something is proved on this subject, it will not be a trial but a hunt... )

#33     Oct 28, 2010
  4. #35     Oct 28, 2010
  5. protecting the president against natural and unnatural threats to his wellbeing is a very high priority. Apparently, that priority doesn't include getting vaccinated as soon as possible against the H1N1 flu virus.
    ----------------------

The logic offered by the White House is that as a healthy adult with no underlying conditions, ( presumably a Marine doesn't falll into this category according to WH logic) Mr. Obama doesn't fall into a priority group designated to receive the H1N1 flu vaccination at this time.

----------------------------

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-5435738-503544.html

#36     Oct 29, 2010
  6. I did get the shot since I usually get a shot every other year, but now thinking about it, I am not sure if you are a healthy adult what are the benefits of getting the shot.

#37     Oct 30, 2010
  7. An hour after the vaccine I got an erection that lasted 3 hours.

#38     Oct 30, 2010
  8. BartS

BartS

The vaccine definitely carries risks - just as about any medication that one can get....I know a lot of people in the medical profession and have heard of quite a few cases where the vaccine triggered a very severe reaction, requiring urgent and acute care....

Not taking it - no thank you.

#39     Oct 31, 2010