Vaccine H1N1 did it had an effect on your trading ?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by SNBthetrue, Dec 6, 2009.

Did the H1N1 had effect on your trading ( discretionnary primarly )

1. I will never freely agree to take the shot...

30 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. No, no effect at all ! My shield to survive...

8 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. No, not really, however I feel something...

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Yes really... I am a new man ! ( good or bad ? )

6 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. i seriously suggest you get laid tonight. And try to get the drugs out of your system. Time for new year resolutions...

#21     Dec 31, 2009
  2. Dude,

I am sorry that you are so blind. You can't do anything than attacking me and not what I say...

Why ? You don't have the capacity to think by yourself ? What are you doing in a prop shop.... ?? What are you, a bot ( sorry ) ?

For you it will be normal that the CEO of Mcdonalds had never eat a big mac, because it wasn't safe enough for him ? Or that the CEO of GM don't drive a GM because it was unsafe ? Or the CEO of Boeing flying in Airbus for safety reason ??? In the Us law suit directly... and a nice clean short opportunity...

#22     Dec 31, 2009
  3. what I dont get? Let me tell you, I dont get why you give a rat's fuxx whether someone takes or not takes some vaccination. Who cares really? Get a fuxxing life!!! And with this I gotta get ready for the party. A good one to you and all others.

#23     Dec 31, 2009
  4. I am so sorry for you. I hope that a least you get paid for what you do... however you know selling yourself for peanuts will not help in the long run... But I know that you aren't smart enough for it and anyway who would pay for your thought... :)

I personnally care, as I know that she is the CEO of the World Health Organization... thusfar responsible for all Mass propaganda that we have seen recently. So I think that she should have been the first to take the Shoot... or say why she wouldn't. We call it assuming responsability, being profesionnal.

#24     Dec 31, 2009
  5. ouppss my excuse at least the AFP has it :

"WHO chief yet to be vaccinated against swine flu
    (AFP) – 1 day ago

GENEVA — World Health Organization chief Margaret Chan revealed Tuesday that she has yet to be vaccinated against the swine flu virus, which has killed over 11,500 people world-wide.

"I have asked my medical service to enquire where I can go to get my vaccination," "

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5irACiJBJQIdVCWQoIVvGqw-rMyvQ

#25     Dec 31, 2009
  6. ET873

ET873

Someone probably already posted this further up:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oGT0r-udstQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oGT0r-udstQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#26     Dec 31, 2009
  7. Dear SNYP40A1,

I am deeply sorry for this cheerlander... But she doesn't matter on the large scale. She is an unwanted casuality...

You have to understand that this story of vaccine is exactly like the market. No one care where a 1 lot trader stands. It has no value. It's the aggregates of all participants that counts.

The impact is on the millions of people who took this vaccine trusting their governement representative. There the impact can become more interresting.

Putting squalene ( PSTD irak war 1 ) and mercury on millions of people will not result in unwanted casuality like her... I don't know what the effects are... but I know that if you add something to a system it will have an effect ( squalene + mercury in millions of bodies ).

#27     Jan 7, 2010
  8. I've seen this video and I pity her. But it was the flu shot she took that made her like this.

Her career was over after taking the shot.

#28     Jan 27, 2010
  9. Healing to Destroy, is in my opinion the most horrific, pervasive and destructive war taktik never invented for all sides.

For your good, I will hurt you...

Medics, don't pay the price of their mistakes... Worst, if they fail, the price is for the patient...

#29     Jan 27, 2010
  10. Is M. Chan still in place ?

#30     Jun 12, 2010