Vaccine Deaths And Injuries Skyrocket As Cover-Up Implodes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Aug 30, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

[​IMG]

#51     Sep 24, 2010
  2. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    your due diligence (see your back to your LOVED comic books :eek: )

My REAL LIFE Stories
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Girl Dies within Hours of Cervarix /Gardasil Vaccine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCnmUp2sKiY&feature=related

But of course, you DON'T care about the common man citizen.....not at all! :(

#52     Sep 24, 2010
  3. Well of course.....DUH!!! THEY had vaccinations!!! :eek: :p :D :cool:

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHH! :cool:

#53     Sep 24, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

[​IMG]

#54     Sep 24, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

[​IMG]

#55     Sep 24, 2010
  6. Quote from JoePaterno:

did your stupidity become refined with age or were you a child prodigy?

Quote from AMT4SWA:

THEY think for you.....I think for MYSELF.....so my INDEPENDENCE of thought was self developed like those who founded this country! :cool: More DOCTORS that show the REALITY of the vaccinations GAME!

List of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
    The following links will lead you to the main page that describes both the disease and the vaccine(s). Vaccines are available for all of the following vaccine-preventable diseases (unless otherwise noted):

Anthrax
    Cervical Cancer (Human Papillomavirus)
    Diphtheria
    Hepatitis A
    Hepatitis B
    Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
    Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
    Influenza (Flu)
    Japanese encephalitis (JE)
    Measles
    Meningococcal
    Monkeypox
    Mumps
    Pertussis
    Pneumococcal
    Polio
    Rabies
    Rotavirus
    Rubella
    Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
    Smallpox
    Tetanus
    Typhoid
    Tuberculosis (TB)
    Varicella (Chickenpox)
    Yellow Fever

"During the 18th century the disease killed an estimated 400,000 Europeans per year (including five reigning monarchs), and was responsible for a third of all blindness. Of all those infected, 20–60%—and over 80% of infected children—died from the disease.
    Smallpox was responsible for an estimated 300–500 million deaths during the 20th century alone. In the early 1950s an estimated 50 million cases of smallpox occurred in the world each year. As recently as 1967, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated that 15 million people contracted the disease and that two million died in that year."

I know there is no hope for the massively stupid (yourself), but to others whose brain remains in their body, overwhelming evidence may have meaning

#56     Sep 27, 2010
  7. bone

bone

JoePaterno:

Still waiting for any post from you remotely technical and correct about trading.

$10,000 Cash at the O'Hare International Airport terminal of your choosing if any one of your annual trading statements for the past 18 years is bigger than mine.

#57     Sep 27, 2010
  8. still waiting for you to stop avoiding and running away from independent proof ----> timertrac.com, strategyrunner.com and a whole lot of others

do you need someone to take your hand and open the account for you?

#58     Sep 28, 2010
  9. bone

bone

1. Joe, I have looked at all of these sites. A big component of my edge is custom synthetic spread combinations - and none of these websites will accomodate that type of position in terms of their independent tracking algorithms. If my strategy was designed for flat price, then it would of course be a possibility. None of these sites would allow me to construct a custom spread position expression.

2. If someone has a very good technical study, why the hell would that person post it on someone's website in an unencrypted state? I'm sure that the website owners would never take liberties with someone else's intellectual property.

3. I'm not a CTA, Broker, or Investment Adviser. I train traders.

4. Joe, you have been posting for two years and have never been able to discuss the technical aspects of trading. You are a clueless poser.

#59     Sep 28, 2010
  10. Quote from bone:

1. Joe, I have looked at all of these sites. A big component of my edge is custom synthetic spread combinations - and none of these websites will accomodate that type of position in terms of their independent tracking algorithms. If my strategy was designed for flat price, then it would of course be a possibility. None of these sites would allow me to construct a custom spread position expression.

This is mostly mumbo jumbo meant to impress newbies. There is an edge or there is not. Try something clever, like put up signals for 2 freaking weeks live on ET to show prospects that you are not all noise.

2. If someone has a very good technical study, why the hell would that person post it on someone's website in an unencrypted state? I'm sure that the website owners would never take liberties with someone else's intellectual property.

you post trades, you don't give them your logic

3. I'm not a CTA, Broker, or Investment Adviser. I train traders.

If a method does not work then you do not train traders, you merely empty pockets.

4. Joe, you have been posting for two years and have never been able to discuss the technical aspects of trading. You are a clueless poser.

Again, you have not proven this, so it is rather empty words. I have been trading for a long time, and seen an awful lot of "trainers" like you. Usually they set up shop as hotel seminars (investools, better trades, TMTT), but apparently you have found a cheaper methods online.

#60     Sep 29, 2010