Vacation time

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by Pekelo, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

So anybody taking off for the summer? To where and for how long? Trading from the beach? At this weather a mountain retreat actually sounds better...

I moved out to our lake house because fuck hot and humid weather, so I am kind of vacationing for the rest of the summer.

2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Where's your lake house?

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Here:

semperfrosty and easymon1 like this.
  4. ...You have a lake house?

....I was kind of under the impression everyone here at ET were pikers or paper traders, or failed jaded traders, o_O

jmiller318 likes this.
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, my name is on the ownership papers so I guess. But I will tell you a secret:

You don't need a jacuzzi, plane or boat to enjoy life. You need a FRIEND who has a jacuzzi, plane or boat. The occasional case of beer or whatever you give him is way cheaper than messing with PH levels or oil changes...

Where are you vacationing? You still can be a piker on the beach, you know...

vanzandt and tango29 like this.
  6. speedo

speedo

Looks like a nice place to kick back Peke...enjoy.

vanzandt likes this.
  7. mlawson71

mlawson71

I have never been fond of beaches, but a quiet retreat up in the mountains always sounds tempting.

8. tango29

tango29

To be honest you don't need a lake house either. The wife's sister is married to a guy whose family has what was once a cottage in north central Minnesota, and they let family which includes us apparently schedule time up there for vacations. Awesome people who have turned it into more of a house than cabin in the woods.
    My only vacation this year was to New Orleans for a few days, and it turned into not much of a vacation, but a good break none the less. It was roughly 99 degrees with 2000% humidity, but when everyone else is soaked in sweat who cares.

9. easymon1

easymon1

Colorado baby and 150miles around Vancouver BC.