Vacation time

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by Pekelo, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

So anybody taking off for the summer? To where and for how long? Trading from the beach? At this weather a mountain retreat actually sounds better...

I moved out to our lake house because fuck hot and humid weather, so I am kind of vacationing for the rest of the summer.

2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Where's your lake house?

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Here:

4. ...You have a lake house?

....I was kind of under the impression everyone here at ET were pikers or paper traders, or failed jaded traders, o_O

jmiller318 likes this.
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, my name is on the ownership papers so I guess. But I will tell you a secret:

You don't need a jacuzzi, plane or boat to enjoy life. You need a FRIEND who has a jacuzzi, plane or boat. The occasional case of beer or whatever you give him is way cheaper than messing with PH levels or oil changes...

Where are you vacationing? You still can be a piker on the beach, you know...

6. speedo

speedo

Looks like a nice place to kick back Peke...enjoy.

7. Wow, dude. You're lucky, because of having your own lake house. I'm not so rich, but even this fact doesn't prevent me to do the same thing, of course not for the whole summer, but even some weeks also sounds well. Likely for such people, like me, there is possibility to rent a house near to lake at idyllicsuffolk.com, where there are silence, fresh air, beautiful nature and pleasant climate. What else is needed for happiness, do you agree, man? Some day I'll buy the house, like you have made, dude. This day will be one of the best in my life.

8. I have never been fond of beaches, but a quiet retreat up in the mountains always sounds tempting.