Vacation bailouts: ROTFLMAO

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. only for europeans not us:mad:

3. You mean noone is siphoning off that money into their bonuses? How uncivilized.

4. Italy has declared that owning a Ferrari is a basic human right. Japan immediately declared that owning a Honda is right so that you have a car to drive when your Ferrari is in the shop (which is most of the time).

5. WOO HOO!!! I have an Irish Passport! Now i get to fly for free if i can just find a way around this....

"It will be open to pensioners and anyone over 65, young people between 18 and 25, families facing “difficult social, financial or personal” circumstances and disabled people"

Hmmm...I'm 35 and in good health and I am middle class...seems it doesnt apply to me then. Oh wait...difficult social circumstances? Well since this is obviously a liberal that came up with this scheme, my "difficult social" circumstance is that I am a right wing, bible thumping nutjob! YES! I qualify! Thanks Europe!

6. I thought they tried that in Russia - ill people would get to visit Crimea...

7. They also tried it in Nazi Germany.

8. So its official...the western world as we know it is going to end soon. Get your bailouts now while they last.

9. I can just imagine the Presidential election in 2012

Travel you can believe in.......