V2tx options on IB

Discussion in 'Options' started by stochastix, May 17, 2022.

1. I can find the v2tx options on futures but not v2tx options themselves. I'm looking for the equivalent of VIX for Europe . It still exists right?

2. Gambit

Gambit

Check with def or your account rep. IB definitely has both the futures and options on VSTOXX.

3. xandman

xandman

Even without a Eurex data subscription, you should get delayed quotes.

Perhaps, you did not request trading approval in your account opening phase. I just ask for everything during approval. Under Trading Permissions, Add Germany to get Eurex-DTB amongst other privileges . This will go thru a quick approval process. Maybe instantaneous, if you donate a lot of money to the markets.

upload_2022-5-17_18-54-11.png

It doesn't necessarily mean we will automatically get signed up for a data sub. You select those individually thru a wizard at anytime and be billed subsequently. A subs link is provided right next to your delayed quotes if you set up a non-subscribed ticker on your watch lists. Your existing Options approval applies globally for trading. Finally, things change.

Gambit likes this.
  4. Are you sure that V2TX options exist? I have only heard of V2TX options on futures. V2TX is indeed the "VIX for Europe".

Gambit likes this.
  5. xandman

xandman

Oh, that's interesting. I didn't know there where options on the VIX Index itself. I should have read his post more thoroughly I guess that's why he is looking for a V2TX equivalent.

upload_2022-5-17_23-54-36.png

stochastix and Gambit like this.
  6. Well dang

7. def

def Sponsor

Gambit likes this.