V Bottom

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stonedinvestor, Feb 28, 2007.

1. would appreciate it if you gave a general explanation of your zones.

#51     Mar 1, 2007
  2. capmac

capmac

agree, the AFTERNOON is the KEY....

A bounce within the 1st hr of trading doesn't say crap especially in these market conditions...

If I made a few quick pts on a GOOG bounce this morning for example, do you think I'd hold till tomorrow? OF COURSE NOT...

#52     Mar 1, 2007
  3. New Time Frames: I've rejiggered my model to include the most recent yen carry trade results and bond market reaction.

at 10:30 we are down about 65 off the lows for sure.

at noon down 29

at 1:30 FLAT!

at 2:30 down 49

at 3:30 down 29

at Close down 11

Friday then MUST be plus 211pts!

#53     Mar 1, 2007
  4. Lets get serious folks- this is THE important moment-
    down 25 at 12:48.... Now the same devilish computers that always seem to spit out sell programs... oh they are so close to taking this vertical the other way. I don't do this often and it didn't work with GCOM because I didn't say it while laying prostrate on the floor .... well I'm on the floor now missy I'm begging the trading goddess , if their is a trading goddess and I know there is, no more scary games you've had your laugh... I need new undergarments thanks to you... NOW shine thy sabre on thee! Reveal thyself... elevate RISE. A Phoenix reborn.... CBLI.

#54     Mar 1, 2007
  5. The computer model is working just perfectly today:

at noon down 29

at 1:30 FLAT!

Can we nail that flat by 1:30? down 15 lookin good.

#55     Mar 1, 2007
  6. great call

#56     Mar 1, 2007
  7. Well tomorrow will it be good or bad? Will the market send us home believing the spin it was all a violent misunderstanding? I'm slightly nervous by Paulson out there saying the economy is fine and Bernanke saying the lower GDP made him feel better about his call-- what do you expect them to say? I know- but this public reassurance gives me the creeps and makes me think we are right on the precipice. We survived this one I think folks but next time we may not be so lucky.

#57     Mar 1, 2007
  8. Since it's pretty obvious the pull of the impending lunar (full) eclipse has dragged stocks lower-we must now ask ourselves what next. What do the planets have in store for us? A full moon/lunar eclipse will happen on March 3, 2007 - 3 Ahau. Ahau is the sign associated with the Ancestors. The next day-sign of 4 Imix begins a 20-day period that runs down the center of the Tzolkin calendar. The Tzolkin has 13 columns with this period marking the seventh and center column. Seven is the sign of the mystic and this point in the cycle also relates to a period of great enlightenment. These twenty days are very powerful as they will show us important convergence points within the micro/macro cycle of Mayan time.
    During this intense 20-day cycle, we will have 2 eclipses, along with a Mercury retrograde period.

>> so it's pretty clear to me we will have a POWERFUL 20 DAY RALLY starting monday.

#58     Mar 2, 2007
  9. Put down that bowl. :D

#59     Mar 2, 2007
  10. topdown

topdown

Or pass it to ME:D

#60     Mar 2, 2007