Utah puts in place financial independence legislation

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wilburbear, Oct 2, 2011.

1. achilles28

achilles28

The Feds won a counterfeiting conviction against Bernard NotHaus, who minted and sold silver coins. At the end of the trial, the Federal Prosecutor remarked that what NotHaus did (mint *and* sell silver coins) was financial terrorism. The value of worthless paper is in everybody using it. An entire State that legalizes competing currencies reduces the pool from which fiat dollars can be inflated, thus reducing the taxing power of the Government. And it also sets a precedent for other Libertarian-leaning States to follow....

From their perspective, the Feds can't allow a leaky dam...

#11     Oct 3, 2011
  2. You have to research the news that comes out of Info Wars. Some of it is a bit off the wall and baseless. However, Alex Jones has been spot on about a lot of interesting things.

The Lame Stream, Main Stream press is feeding you nothing but lies and propaganda. So, If you can swallow the Main Stream press's cool aid, maybe you should try to research what Alex Reports, using your own brain.

Oh yea, then there is also that "CRAZY" guy who uses Chalk Boards and deductive logic to guide you along his evidence and train of thought. GLEN BECK. But then again, most people consider him a "Nut". I find him to be, well correct far more than the Main Stream Media.

#12     Oct 3, 2011
  3. Wow. Go Mormons.

Utah is an impressive state.

#13     Oct 3, 2011
  4. Even if you write off Alex Jones, you can't write off the guests he gets on his show. I tune in just for the guest appearances. I wish he was a little bit nicer to some of the callers and the dissenters, but overall I think he's doing a good thing for the world by presenting different views.

#14     Oct 3, 2011