USU

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ElCubano, Jul 2, 2014.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

Crazy action...for you adrenaline junkies. Just rode it up but to scary to hold.

2. usrx201

usrx201

well, considering they deal in helping making nukes or tsunami-vulnerable nuclear reactors, by mining and supplying uranium..

not exactly a stable stock. looking at their past daily chart looks like it had a "meltdown" and now some folks are trying to set it "reactive" again.. plus one of those bribed "motley fools" dancing around bangling, proclaiming "ch. 11 bankrupcty!" imminent the day of it's recent spike.

3. ElCubano

ElCubano

it went from 2 to 29 exactly one year ago. It look like it might make the same run. News, pump and dump...doesnt matter, just be careful.

4. usrx201

usrx201

i agree it's good shooter and one could make some nice profits timing it carefully. reminded me of a home firework. congrats on your ride.

5. Keeps on falling, make's you wonder who got "bought in" at $10+, USU is a very good stock to make a few bucks on when your in Squeeze Mode and people are Tag Teaming USU making anyone who shorted it get tweaked.

I enjoyed playing USU but I would rather trade Apple any day, like today!