US's triple-A credit rating 'under threat'

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Cdntrader, Jan 11, 2008.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

US will never default on its debt. Think who owns $ printing press, and you will see why. They will inflate $ through the roof if neccessary, but will never default.

#21     Jan 13, 2008
  2. [​IMG]

#22     Jan 13, 2008
  3. You are too hard on Bush. He is a fine, Christian man.

#23     Jan 13, 2008
  4. that`s just the problem...they will print until our "paper" is worthless....then through the fear & panic card,they will insist to the people that we convert to the Amero (dollar/peso hybrid marriage) as it will be in the best interest of the country.....as if anyone will have a choice with a decimated dollar.

i recently bought stamps from a machine inside the post office,the machine gave me back these "new $1 dollar" gold presidential coins.....i went inside to the front of the line & informed them i would not accept them & convert it to paper now.how clever for the gov`t to slide these things into circulation without human interaction or resistance....i believe this may very well be the introduction of the Amero....gradually preparing people for change , holding these "gold coins" instead of paper & the debasement of our dollar.
    it`s up to the people to not accept this & make a stand right off the bat...problem is,too many ignorant people will interpret it as a good thing...after all it`s GOLD!

#24     Jan 13, 2008
  5. toc

toc

'Shift jobs from the USA to Europe? To start with, europeans dont want to work at all.'

this shows the depth of your understanding on various issues. no need to reply to other nonsense logics posted above.

#25     Jan 13, 2008
  6. I lived 16 years in Europe and 23 in the US so I think I know what am talking about when it comes to the quality and accessbilty of health care. :D

#26     Jan 13, 2008
  7. .... and despite all this every time I travel I see those pesky Europeans on their 6 weeks vacations in most exotic places all over this globe, and I am not talking about the super rich, just regular folk. Yes ..... you are right those taxes are killing them hahahahahaha

#27     Jan 13, 2008
  8. If by not wanting to work you mean that many Europeans are not willing to work for a starving wage (aka the minimum wage), in a union free workplace (it sounds so nice - union free), with no job protection, no pension, no sick days, abusive boss, shitty hours, mandatory overtime, and a long commute. THEN you are right, Europeans do not want to work. :D

#28     Jan 13, 2008