Using pivot numbers in intraday ES trading

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by aspenboy, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Any suggestions on the optimal way to use these?I find sometimes they hold- others not.
    Does the Daily Pivot tend to serve as support/resistance? Best to only initiate longs above the DP or not really?
    I realize there are no black and white answers but any sort of successful insight would be appreciated. Thx.

2. There are quite a few posts on this subject already out there for you to review.

If you use the search function at the top right hand side of the home page, you will find enough material for a short training manual.

Many of these posts have charts attached to illustrate how this works (when it does).

Good luck,

Steve

3. You answered your own question:

"I find sometimes they hold- others not."

See how easy that was and look at all the time you saved!
    Find something that works most of the time. That's what I did. Also, don't expect to find THE answer here. You come here to waste time while a trade is on or because you're bored. I saved you another huge chunk of wasted time. You should buy me a coffee or something. Good luck to you- you'll going to need it.

4. Well why don't you share with me what you found that works consistently? And "save me more time".

ps-btw... am profitable. Thanks for the good luck.