Using Oz Scans

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jem, Apr 23, 2002.

1. It traded up to ~47.60 two more times, but could not break through. I was thinking about selling at ~47.50 when all of a sudden it dropped like a rock. I bailed and got filled at 47.25.

Mike

#171     Jun 20, 2002
  2. Would someone come over here and kick me in the ass! INTU traded up to 48.18.

Mike

#172     Jun 20, 2002
  3. Babak

Babak

Aaahh! yes....hindsight.

#173     Jun 20, 2002
  4. Eric Oz

Eric Oz

New site will be launched at the Expo:

For those of you who have known Tony for so long, you can have a sneak preview.

There are numerous flash educational programs and we have new Video courses as well.

Go to www.tonyoz.com and click on the oz scanner link.

Thank you for your time, and I hope that I will be able to contribute to this site once I know more about trading.

#174     Aug 7, 2002
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Eric,
    Welcome to SI. Hope your trading is going well, you certainly have a good teacher.

Brandon

#175     Aug 7, 2002
  6. Eric Oz

Eric Oz

"Eric,
    Welcome to SI. Hope your trading is going well, you certainly have a good teacher.

Brandon"

Thank you Brandon. Not sure waht si is some trader lingo? Speaking of good teacher it is not easy being his brother. did you see his new top secret teaching site www.stocktradingschool.com once the program kicks off I should get to leearn more because I will see it everyday.

#176     Aug 8, 2002
  7. Miki

Miki

SI Brandon? Get a grip man!

Repeat after me…ET, ET, ET.
    :D

#177     Aug 9, 2002