Using options for hedging purposes

Discussion in 'Options' started by Tomaz26, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Grow a brain, man. You're a Madoff wet-dream.

#31     Aug 30, 2011
  2. Tomaz26

Tomaz26

I am doing quite fine,believe me. I have my degree and a lot of money for my age to invest so nothing to worry about... The only one missing a brain here is you. So far you have not contributed anything usefull and just blabbering about how much bullshit this paper is makes you look like a 5 years old kiddo..

Can you proove anything you wrote? No? I didn`t think so. And of course you could it is just that you don`t have time or a need to. Get a life morron.. Just because you have 6xxx posts it doesn`t make you a genious... Maybe you should take a look at some of the posts in this thread to see how to contribute something usefull like others did instead of your silly: this is a complete BS.. WOW, I wish I could have that kind of knowledge ....

#32     Aug 30, 2011
    #33     Aug 30, 2011
  4. Tomaz26

Tomaz26

Trying to say something dickhead?

#34     Aug 30, 2011
  5. If you have to ask then you've failed the test implied by the re-quote. Only a complete idiot or the most inexperienced trader would accept that +23% figure on face-value. I think you've qualified on both counts.

#35     Aug 30, 2011
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

If you are okay with underperforming in up markets so that you outperform in down markets, why not just buy 1/2 the amount of QQQQ's and just hold it: no recurring transaction costs, qualified dividend status, and a cleaner position where you are less likely to make mistakes in interpreting your risk.

#36     Aug 30, 2011